Trading is not a game

Rate this topic

Some trade in the forex market as a hobby, some gamble in the market. But, in my opinion, if you are not serious about trading you may not survive in the market long. Learning is a never-ending process in forex trading. You need to spend time as much as possible in be a skilled and profitable trade. That’s why I am taking Eurotrader free educational courses.

Loss is the part and parcel of forex market. Every trader wants to reduce their losses. If you want to reduce your losses you need to study more and more about forex market. Basically new traders are not serious about the losses. To reduce the losses every traders need to make a plan and walk through that plan. I always trade with TP Global FX. It has low spread and give personal advice to reduce or recover the losses.

If you are looking for a potential business opportunity try forex trading. It is one of the best investment markets in the worlds. Anyone from anywhere can trade in this market. Broker offer online trading platform to trade in the market. However, making profit is kind of tricky. Trader need skill and knowledge to do that. My broker Forex4you provide me good education resource which help me to gain knowledge about the market.

• 2 weeks later...

Knowledge, passion, hard work and skills are necessary if you want to sustain in the market for long term. Most people do not have necessary knowledge and skills. They also do not have quest for learning, passion and patience. Most people come to forex to get rich quick with having necessary knowledge and skills. Even they are not willing to learn. For long term sustaining you also need a good broker. I trade forex at Eurotrader broker. I am here in this broker since it is a regulated broker and has tight spreads. I likewise can withdraw my cash quickly.

• 1 month later...

Trading is not a game, it is an online source of income. From which many traders agree to make a profit together. A trader can gain a lot of profit from Forex trading if he wants to if he agrees to do the analysis properly. You have to work hard to create a trading strategy. Eurotrader helps me a lot in this case.

On 3/2/2021 at 7:39 AM, Hanan Öberg said:

Trading is not a game, it is an online source of income. From which many traders agree to make a profit together. A trader can gain a lot of profit from Forex trading if he wants to if he agrees to do the analysis properly. You have to work hard to create a trading strategy. Eurotrader helps me a lot in this case.

Forex trading is an International type of Business which needs proper time and  Efforts.

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/4/2021 at 11:26 AM, maspluto said:

Traders will need the existing analytical skills properly, this is needed and necessary so that traders can be better and can be maximized in carrying out trading activities in accordance with expectations along with Tickmill.

I am using the International Broker FXOpen for trading with SUCCESS 🙂

Forex is the best option for making money. It is one of the most popular trading markets in the world. It also opens 24/5. That's why I'm in the FX business. I am trading with Eurotrader since 2018. I feel that Forex trading is far superior to other businesses and jobs. The most interesting thing is that there are no restrictions on making money. Therefore, a highly-skilled Forex trader can make a huge amount of money in a short period of time.

Forex is not a game. Proper education is needed to make a profit here. It is not possible to be successful in trading without good knowledge about trading. As a new trader, you have to learn a lot from demo trading. If you trade on a real account, you can face a lot of financial problems. That's why demo trading is the best. While trading this demo, you need to gain a lot of online knowledge about trading. My broker Tpglobalfx helps me a lot. They are very helpful. They never make disappointment to their clients.

14 hours ago, David Max said:

Forex is not a game. Proper education is needed to make a profit here. It is not possible to be successful in trading without good knowledge about trading. As a new trader, you have to learn a lot from demo trading. If you trade on a real account, you can face a lot of financial problems. That's why demo trading is the best. While trading this demo, you need to gain a lot of online knowledge about trading. My broker Tpglobalfx helps me a lot. They are very helpful. They never make disappointment to their clients.

If we will start giving some time into this business then we can get more income from the foreign exchange market.

• 5 months later...

I believe that trading is a really great option for earning. The important part of trading is to achieve a positive result. You need to make sure that the broker is reliable before start. When I was looking for the right broker I found the site Finarm com, which helped me to choose the right broker. I can recommend you to visit it.

On 9/3/2021 at 4:01 PM, Michael Butcher said:

I believe that trading is a really great option for earning. The important part of trading is to achieve a positive result. You need to make sure that the broker is reliable before start. When I was looking for the right broker I found the site Finarm com, which helped me to choose the right broker. I can recommend you to visit it.

If we want to earn income we should understand the importance of doing our trading with the plan

High leverage means more margin to trade and being able to trade with a higher lot size. Slippage can huge loss for using high leverage. So, be careful. The trader should choose a broker like Eurotrader which offers fast execution speed. Otherwise, you may face slippage, which is a problem. the broker also offers the best in trading services including a minimum deposit of $ 50 in the micro account, leverage up to 1: 500, and much more.

I have heard the phrase which sounds like this: if you don't respect the market, market will never respec you neither. This is absolutely right, so if you gamble you are doomed to lose. It is absolutely you right to treat it the way you want, I just want to tell what you'd better to expect from the gambling. Total understanding of the market and following the money and risk management principles will preserve your budget whatever happens. If you have a definite idea and trading priciples and if you are ready to learn on your personal mistakes and analyse them, you will make consistent and predictavle profits sooner or later.

The forex market is not a game.  Not by roulette, but by a combination of various economic factors, exchange rates are determined. Earning money on Forex by relying only on luck . A person who wants to make money from foreign exchange trading must understand the market, know its laws, and be able to predict exchange rates. Training on Forex trading is therefore essential before starting work. The excitement of trading on Forex should not guide your actions. You need to restrain your emotions. Knowing the rules of money management and market psychology will help you succeed in the market.