What Currency Pairs To Avoid?

Rate this topic

Exotic and uncommon currency pairs should be avoided by novice Forex traders as some further knowledge is needed to trade such pairs successfully.
Here is the list of major currencies beginner traders should focus on:
Euro (EUR)
US Dollar (USD)
British Pound (GBP)
Swiss Franc (CHF)
Japanese Yen (JPY)
Australian Dollar (AUD)
Canadian Dollar (CAD)
Also novice Forex traders should try to avoid currency pairs which have high spreads. Spreads vary from broker to broker.

• 1 month later...

I prefer trading the currency pair EUR / USD. If I prefer to avoid a couple of minor rather than major currencies. Major currency pairs easier characteristics. They are more volatile moves, so we can easily perform analysis

Exotic and uncommon currency pairs should be avoided by novice Forex traders as some further knowledge is needed to trade such pairs successfully.
Here is the list of major currencies beginner traders should focus on:
Euro (EUR)
US Dollar (USD)
British Pound (GBP)
Swiss Franc (CHF)
Japanese Yen (JPY)
Australian Dollar (AUD)
Canadian Dollar (CAD)
Also novice Forex traders should try to avoid currency pairs which have high spreads. Spreads vary from broker to broker.

My fav is EU because more volatile and i can gain a lot of profit from it. :)

I prefer trading the currency pair EUR / USD. If I prefer to avoid a couple of minor rather than major currencies. Major currency pairs easier characteristics. They are more volatile moves, so we can easily perform analysis

i prefer to be in only USD, EUR, JPY. these are active across most time zones. also they are the most active ones at all times. its preferable to be in active currencies than in ones that are not. apart from it i am more comfortable with the actions of these and has been watching it for quite some time. that way i have developed a small understanding of their behaviour, which is helpful in bailing out from a bad trade at critical times.

Guest hunter13

every trader will have some pair for them but. do not pair we must avoid. because we can get money with all pair. but trader usually do not trade pair which have high spread.

• 1 month later...

I do not avoid any pair. we have to do is discipline and patience so pair we select can provide an advantage for our trade. For that, we must also understand characteristics of a pair that we use.

• 6 years later...

Day traders are large force traders. This implies they search for a specific directional inclination and go long or short dependent on the current development, or wave, around then. Some portion of the strategy involves searching for potential breakouts from tight ranges, particularly when certain news announcements fare preferred or more terrible over forecasted numbers.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...