Many are losing their capital

Rate this topic

Forex is very risky. Many already tried and fail. Some of them quit the market after losing everything they have. Some stay and try again. But I suggest a new trader do demo trading first before investing any money. After that, you can invest small money and start real trading. As for me, I started real trading with only $50 in Eurotrader.

• Thanks 1

Money Management is one of the focal bit of risk Management. I risk 2% of my capital for each trade. Similarly, the most silly introduction to risk is 4%. It proposes I open most crazy of 2 trades. I figure everyone should keep up their hazard association rules. Without overseeing risk in trading entire arrangement achievement is farfetched. Stop loss is a part of risk management. I am trading with Eurotrader where I study their advanced educational resources to learn more about forex market and trading. They also provides very low spreads and instant trade execution.

• 2 weeks later...

Education is must for forex trading. without any knowledge it is very risky to invest in forex market. besides traders have faced a lot obstacles during trade. trader can get education by opening a demo account, where he can trade without any risk. I am also using a demo account of TP Global FX to know about the forex market. It helps me to gain knowledge about forex.

Support and Resistance Professional traders follow which is why the value of Support Resistance is high. Support and resistance is an area from which price can take an opposing position due to barriers. Support or Resistance Price can volatile.

Therefore, the value of support and resistance in the Forex market is a lot. I didn't have a good idea of support/resistance when I was a new trader. My trading results changed as soon as I found out Forex4you as my broker. They are very reliable and helpful.

One of the basic rules of successful trading is to make right decision at right time on right place. Many broker lost their investment because of wrong decision. Another rules of successful trading is to make a good trading strategy. Without strategy it is quite impossible to make profit from the forex market. A good broker can help to make a good strategy. I use Tpglobalfx as my broker. They always help me when I face some problem in my trading. They are perfect for my strategy. They are very supportive and the trading techniques are very easy.

On 1/9/2021 at 12:02 PM, David Max said:

One of the basic rules of successful trading is to make right decision at right time on right place. Many broker lost their investment because of wrong decision. Another rules of successful trading is to make a good trading strategy. Without strategy it is quite impossible to make profit from the forex market. A good broker can help to make a good strategy. I use Tpglobalfx as my broker. They always help me when I face some problem in my trading. They are perfect for my strategy. They are very supportive and the trading techniques are very easy.

Great broker I use it along with Hotforex for arbitrage they provide good speed of execution so it is profitable to trade with them. 

• 1 month later...

Many traders come to make new trades and lose their valuable deposits because their emotions and trading strategy are not managed properly. And that is the maximum time loss. If you can trade with the right psychology, you can make a lot of money from trading. There will be loss in trading but we have to move forward with learning from this loss.

• 1 month later...
On 2/28/2021 at 7:14 AM, Hanan Öberg said:

Many traders come to make new trades and lose their valuable deposits because their emotions and trading strategy are not managed properly. And that is the maximum time loss. If you can trade with the right psychology, you can make a lot of money from trading. There will be loss in trading but we have to move forward with learning from this loss.

If we are making a loss from doing our trades then we will need to use such type of a trading system that can give us more income also.

40 minutes ago, maspluto said:

the existing trading system must be able to run properly, this is done so that traders can be better and can get more leverage in getting the security and comfort of trading with Tickmill.

We need to use such type of a trading system that can be used by us with success.