Choosing a broker

Rate this topic

The broker is an essential fact in trading. Without a broker is impossible to trade. There are many brokers present in the market. Brokers often advertise lucrative offers to attract traders in trading. However, some of them are scams. The best way to avoid scams is to trade with regulated brokers like Eurotrader. Regulated also give fund security which all traders need.

There are two kinds of broker in forex market. One is dealing desk and one is non dealing desk. Dealing desk broker execute your request with re-quote and dismissal. That is chafing for a trader. That is the reason I pick a non dealing broker called Eurotrader. it execute my request quick without re-quote and dismissal. Those are most basic thing for my scalping. They additionally are giving me low tight spread, swap and commission free account and some more.

Trader should focus on learning in the market rather focus on making profit. Profit will come eventually if you have enough knowledge and skill. Because of that, many are losing money and writing the market. IF you don’t want to be in losing side, start learning about the trading. I mainly learn trading from online. However, my broker Forex4you give me essential education lesson which greatly increase my knowledge about the trading.

It is very important to choose a broker. Many brokers do not maintain leverage, spreads, trading platforms properly. Due to which traders often get in a lot of trouble. Many times it is seen that the broker loses after the conspiracy and it takes a lot of struggle to cover that loss. In this case, Eurotrader helps me a lot.

• 2 weeks later...

I select Forex4you broker who give different and flexible developed trading platforms such as – desktop, web trading, mobile trading and MT4 trading platforms. For their traders they also allow – live chat, video calling and e-mail systems to connect with the traders in any time they need help. I get overall all the facilities a trader needs to trade comfortably and efficiently.

Now I am gradually improving my trading skill by the support of my reliable trading broker. I think Forex trading is just blessing for me and for other persons who participants into this business. Various types of platforms are being offered by various types of brokers. And I prefer the broker who allows different trading platforms to their customers. 

• 4 weeks later...
13 hours ago, broforex51 said:

FreshForex is the right broker for me and for you. FreshForex will always support you to reach your goals in trading activity. Join FreshForex today like me and get your 300% deposit bonus, FreshForex offer you 0 spread account with 1:2000 maximum leverage.

I have been trading with the International Broker FXOpen and they have the lowest Spreads.

img1.png
img2.png

I think knowledge and demo practice should come before choosing a broker for beginners. But it's true that we need to be very careful when choosing a broker. It's essential to check for the regulation, reputation and trustworthiness of the broker. Running into a scam is one of the most devastating that can happen in trading 

• 2 months later...
On 2/16/2021 at 2:22 PM, Dora Wi said:

I think knowledge and demo practice should come before choosing a broker for beginners. But it's true that we need to be very careful when choosing a broker. It's essential to check for the regulation, reputation and trustworthiness of the broker. Running into a scam is one of the most devastating that can happen in trading 

I choose to do my Forex trades with the International and Reputed Broker FXOpen 🙂