What is forex trading?

Rate this topic

Forex is a market where people can exchange currency and it also shows the exchange rate of almost all currencies in the world. Traders invest money and BUY or SELL currency to make a profit is called forex trading. However, traders need a broker to trade in the forex market. So, I recommend Eurotrader which helps me a lot in my 2 years trading career.

Any successful trader will tell that traders must build a good trading plan and follow it. No one can trade for long time without a trading plan. Traders should develop a FX strategy and test it thoroughly. Make an adjustment if needed. Then repeat it until it generates heathy profit. My broker Forex4you provide demo account where I can easily test my trading strategy.

• 3 weeks later...

Knowledge, passion, hard work and skills are necessary if you want to sustain in the market for long term. Most people do not have necessary knowledge and skills. They also do not have quest for learning, passion and patience. Most people come to forex to get rich quick without having necessary knowledge and skills. Even they are not willing to learn. For long term sustaining you also need a good broker. I trade forex at Eurotrader broker. I am here in this broker since it is a regulated broker and has tight spreads. I likewise can withdraw my cash quickly.

There are many reasons why people lose money ad fail to reach their goal. Actually, Forex trading is much fluent trading market but the broker is fact here. Without a good Forex broker leading a highly profitable trading is impossible. TP Global FX is a solid and best STP executing broker that offers- high trading leverage 1:500, narrow and tight trading spread from 0.01 pips, fast and error free trade execution, smart bridge of technology etc.

To be a good forex trader, you must first know good forex. Then you need to know how to analyze the forex market. You have to trade a lot more demos. The more demo trades you can do, the more you will gain knowledge about the market. That way you can understand which trades you should take and which you should not. And success will come from this.

http://www.peaklevel.es

Knowledge is the main strength in forex market. There is no use of capital if you don't have any knowledge. A trader need to get all kind of knowledge about forex before entering into the market. So, it is very important to gather knowledge.  A demo account can be the best option to get knowledge about forex. I also used a demo account of Tpglobalfx when i started my trading career. That account helped me to get all kind of knowledge about forex and helped me to make what i am today.

• 2 months later...
On 1/26/2021 at 10:29 AM, uncle gober said:

choosing a broker must be able to be considered carefully, this is necessary so that traders can get the security and comfort of trading while on a real account with Tickmill.

I started foreign exchange trading with the ECN  best foreign exchange broker FXOpen.

Forex trading is speculation and investment using currency pairs as well as assets from other asset classes such as commodities, stocks, bonds, and even crypto. I use Hotforex because it offers wide array of trading instruments so everything is gathered in one place which is very convenient. 

• 2 weeks later...

There are many types of traders in Forex. Some traders have not been able to make a profit by trading for a long time. Because those traders are more focused on making a profit in trading instead of learning. This is why they cannot make a profit despite trading for many years.

And those who focus more on learning only make a lot of profit despite trading for a short time. For this, first, a trader has to develop Skill and then focus on profit. I am currently trading with Forex4you. They always help me to make money from this market.

On 4/9/2021 at 11:37 AM, uncle gober said:

Existing analytical skills must be able to be considered well, this is necessary so that traders can be better and can be more leverage in surviving while on a real Tickmill account.

We need to make sure that we are doing our trades with good analytical skills.

• 2 years later...

Due to the lack of market efficiency, traders suffer the most. Otherwise, Forex can be a great profession for you provided that you can utilize trading in the right way. Forex is such a place where a wrong decision can make you suffer much. FXOpulence offers a free educational program, a demo account and high trading leverage.

Any successful trader will tell that traders must build a good trading plan and follow it. No one can trade for long time without a trading plan. Traders should develop a FX strategy and test it thoroughly. Make an adjustment if needed. Then repeat it until it generates healthy profit. My broker Hotforex provide demo account where I can easily test my trading strategy.