Tips for breakout trading

Rate this topic

Breakout trading is one of the most profitable tradings in the forex market. After a breakout, traders should always check the next one or two candlesticks. If it does not continue the trend, it means it is a trap. Price action is the best way to read the market and avoid such traps. Sometimes, traders have to hold a trade overnight. Swap is also important to check. That’s why Eurotrader offers a Swap-free account.

• 4 months later...
On 12/23/2020 at 7:25 AM, maspluto said:

the selection of an existing broker must be able to run properly, this is necessary so that traders can be maximized in getting the security and trading comfort that is in line with expectations while on a real Tickmill account.

We have to make selection of a Forex Broker that is Truly International like FXOpen 🙂

On 5/3/2021 at 10:12 AM, uncle gober said:

the selection of an existing broker must be able to be considered well, this is necessary so that traders can be more optimal in surviving and can become a trader of the month with Tickmill.

I choose to do my Forex trading with the True ECN Forex Broker FXOpen Global 🙂

The success of trading depends largely on trading psychology. Sadly, most traders either ignore this basic truth or don't realize how important it is to have the right mindset for a successful Forex trading. Yoga and meditation help to set mindset and brain in optimal condition. I am trading with Forex4you. I always try to keep my mind clear before trading.

Both experience and knowledge are important. Actually they both are related to each other. Education is must for forex trading as it is a work of professional. To become a professional you need knowledge. You have to reliably sharpen your trading learning if you have to stay long around here. And experience comes when you educate yourself.   I am trading with TP Global FX, a regulated broker. It provides me a wide range of services including low spreads, 1:500 leverage and instant trade execution.

18 hours ago, Jo Eshuijs said:

The success of trading depends largely on trading psychology. Sadly, most traders either ignore this basic truth or don't realize how important it is to have the right mindset for a successful Forex trading. Yoga and meditation help to set mindset and brain in optimal condition. I am trading with Forex4you. I always try to keep my mind clear before trading.

If we are looking to become successful in the business then we will have to understand the Business.