News releases or economic events

Rate this topic

During news releases or economic events market more volatile than usual. But both risk and uncertainty keep traders under pressure during that time. Most traders do not open or maintain their position during that time. Brokers can also enjoy delicious profits due to high spreads. However, Eurotrader offers low and tight spreads during all kinds of market conditions.

lay out an approach, adversity, headlong

To trade news you have to lay out an approach of which news you will trade and when, which phase of news release you trade (pre, during news or post news volatility). Bad broker can create adversity for news trading that's why jumping headlong into trading risky events is not advisable. I would recommend Hotforex for this purpose but the final choice depends on you. 

• 1 month later...
Guest Epicollapse

If you are looking for a site for reading news, you can try kisspr news. It is a very good platform for people that like to be informed all the time, or just spend their time reading something interesting. It is perfect for people from all domains because it has the latest articles and news from almost every category of news. It is also very good for busy persons. Near every article, you can see the time it will take for a person to read it, so it is easy to manage your time while you are reading the news. I use it for one year and I can say that the news isn't fake.

https://news.kisspr.com

On 2/16/2021 at 4:25 PM, Epicollapse said:

If you are looking for a site for reading news, you can try kisspr news. It is a very good platform for people that like to be informed all the time, or just spend their time reading something interesting. It is perfect for people from all domains because it has the latest articles and news from almost every category of news. It is also very good for busy persons. Near every article, you can see the time it will take for a person to read it, so it is easy to manage your time while you are reading the news. I use it for one year and I can say that the news isn't fake.

https://news.kisspr.com

We have to increase our Trading Skills and also understand that if we will have access to the news we will be able to make the Profits.

• 2 months later...
Guest StewartKerr
On 12/23/2020 at 3:58 AM, maspluto said:

The selection of a broker must be able to be considered well, this is necessary so that traders can be maximized in carrying out trading activities in accordance with expectations while on a Tickmill real account.

in the pursuit of profit, brokers make many mistakes

3 hours ago, maspluto said:

making profit in forex is not an easy matter, so it is important for traders to be better and be able to survive more leverage and become a trader of the month with Tickmill.

To be able to get income from this business we will need to manage our trading and make the profits also.