Emotions are the worst enemy to traders

Rate this topic

Emotions are the worst enemy to traders. And we are emotional being. We have joy, fear and greed. When we make a good profit we become over joyous and when we make loss we become fearful. Sometimes we open a trade out of greed. All these emotions are in our DNA. With careful thinking we can change it. I am trading with Eurotrader where I am following their advanced informational advantages for make myself capable.

In forex market there are so many brokers. Some are good and some are bad. Every traders always try to gain maximum profit from the market. But a major part of this goal depends on the broker. It is very much needed to identify which broker is good and which one is bad.

When I was choosing my broker to supervise me in my trading I basically searched that kind of broker which is going to give me highest leverage and which has the lowest spreads and ease to trade. After searching long time, I got Forex4you,  which has all these features. Till now I am gladly trading in forex market with the help of them.

• 4 months later...
On 12/23/2020 at 7:31 AM, maspluto said:

The selection of a broker must be considered well, this is done so that traders can be better and can be maximized in carrying out maximum trading with Tickmill.

I am doing my Forex trading with the True ECN Forex Broker FXOpen from the Year 2010 with SUCCESS 🙂

A multi-platform broker we need to get for our easy and fast trading in Forex market. The market is very challenging and also very difficult. We need to work very smartly here to lead a successful Forex trading. With TP Global FX trading broker now I am trading and from them outstanding guideline I am getting. From this platform I can see video tutorials, in my trading activities if I face any trouble. In their vast platform they have all sorts of facilities.

8 hours ago, maspluto said:

Existing trading activities must be able to be considered properly, this is done so that traders can be maximized in getting the security and comfort of trading while on a real Tickmill account.

We will have to learn how to manage our Emotions in doing our trades and get the success.

Emotional trading can never be successful in trading. If a trader trades emotionally, he will not be able to survive in trading for long. So every trader has to give up emotions first and start trading. Emotions come in many forms such as greed, fear, etc. If a trader is trading emotionally, he will never be able to sustain the investment.

If you decide to become a full-timer at first, it definitely puts a heavy burden on traders. Moreover, a quick attempt to make money in the forex market can only cause traders to face unnecessary losses. They often ignore the guidelines to make a quick profit. Many also try gambling to earn money which isn’t the right trading path. I learned the proper trading way from my broker Eurotrader.

A trader should follow some rules while he is trading in the forex market. He also should have enough knowledge about forex. Low knowledge can be the cause of lost his capital. My advice for all traders to learn all the tools and techniques of forex very properly before starting the trade. Trader can get knowledge from so many sources. On the other hand, He has to know what should trade and when should trade. He also needs to choose a good broker with low spreads and high leverage. Broker's demo account can help him to learn all the tools and techniques of forex market. I am currently trading with Tpglobalfx.  They help me to take decision at right time on right place. I love them because of their easy trading policy and customer support.

On 5/11/2021 at 1:39 PM, David Max said:

A trader should follow some rules while he is trading in the forex market. He also should have enough knowledge about forex. Low knowledge can be the cause of lost his capital. My advice for all traders to learn all the tools and techniques of forex very properly before starting the trade. Trader can get knowledge from so many sources. On the other hand, He has to know what should trade and when should trade. He also needs to choose a good broker with low spreads and high leverage. Broker's demo account can help him to learn all the tools and techniques of forex market. I am currently trading with Tpglobalfx.  They help me to take decision at right time on right place. I love them because of their easy trading policy and customer support.

We will have to increase the Skills and the Knowledge in doing our trades now.