Broker an important element of trading

Rate this topic

The broker is an important factor in the forex market. Before choosing a broker, always looks for their fees. It is usually charged by Forex brokers for trading via Spread. A slight difference in the price between the current BUY and Sell is called spreads. However, some brokers may charge commissions for their services. However, my broker Eurotrader offers low spreads with no commission.

Loosing money in forex market is a common matter. Most of the time it happens because of low knowledge about forex market. But sometimes it happens because of the assistant you have.  The broker you trust can be the cause of losses sometimes.

So beside your high knowledge about forex market, it is mandatory to choose the best broker which can help you to reduce losses and gain profit. I am a trader with medium knowledge of forex. But In my trading, Forex4you helps me to take decision and helps me to choose the best option beyond emotion.

• 3 months later...
On 12/21/2020 at 8:16 AM, maspluto said:

the selection of an existing broker must be able to be considered properly, this is necessary so that traders can get security and trading comfort while on a real Tickmill account.

We will need to do a lot of Hard work in the business of Forex trading.

Forex Broker helps traders to execute their trade easily and smoothly. Traders need to choose the broker wisely. By choosing wrong broker While I trade in the market I rely on Forex4you. This broker has tight spreads, unblemished execution, dynamic leverage and ease of trading facilities than any other broker in the forex market. Anyone can easily trade with the help of this broker.

If you use scalping technique, you broker must be fast, no requote and have low spread, if you don't know what broker is good, I recommend you to join FreshForex, because FreshForex offer you scalping account type, I mean there is 0 spread, no requote no rejection and your execution will done in 0.01 secs. Try it today.

Without TP Global FX broker I have never traded with any other brokers till the long journey in my trading. This is the best broker and offer complete package of trading facilities. By their good support now I have become a knowledgeable trader. They give – high trading leverage, narrow spread, various trading indicators, smart bridge of technology, one account, multiple trading facility, 50 plus currency pairs, secured trading funds and many other.

On 4/19/2021 at 8:13 AM, maspluto said:

selection of an existing broker must be able to pay attention to it properly, this is needed and necessary so that traders can be maximized in getting the security and comfort of trading in accordance with expectations with Tickmill.

We must use such type of foreign exchange broker that will help us in making more profits.

• 4 months later...

I totally agree that broker is the most essential part of trading. Every broker has own conditions, strategy and benefits for a trader. I think that before starting work with a broker, you need to study all available information. It was hard to choose the right broker. I searched a lot of sites in order to find smth good. I also spent a lot of time looking for a broker and accidentally found this site Finarm com, which has a whole bunch of different companies listed. It's pretty convenient and can give you some insights.

Backtesting is the way to test your trading strategy according to historical data. All traders should backtest their newly made strategy before applying it in real trading. Adjust your trading strategy until you get your desired result from the backtest. My broker Tpglobalfx offer MT4 and MT5 most popular trading platform where you can easily backtest your trading strategy.

Leverage is like a loan that every broker makes available to traders to maximize profits. However, it also cause great loss. Maintaining a trading journal is the best way to keep a record of your losses and learn from them. Most brokers like Eurotrader offer easy-to-use e-journals. The broker also offers the best trading services including easy and fast account opening quick id verification process and many more.

Broker is actually a fundamental factor of trading as you will deposit your money with a trader who will give you workplaces to trade well in the market. A broker gives you finances security, trading platform, trading support or more all conditions to make your trading more profitable. These terms are not precisely found in each broker but instead I find this in Eurotrader, an ECN broker. This broker is so far the best Forex trading broker I have traded. They have good educational resources on forex trading. It helped me a great plan. I in like way like their moment withdrawal and deposit. It also provides ultra low spreads starting from 0.0 pip.

On 9/11/2021 at 8:16 PM, Hanan Öberg said:

The first element in broker trading is from which to start trading. If a trader trades without acquiring knowledge, he will never be able to make a profit. And the broker will never be able to trade anyone. Eurotrader has made it easier for me to do a lot of complex work in trading.

I am using the International and Reputed Forex Broker FXOpen 🙂

They have Low Spreads in the GOLD and the Forex Pairs with USD

See Below

image-2021-05-03-T10-20-15-460-Z.png