Having Knowledge Is Not Enough, You Will Need To Implement It Well.

Rate this topic

We all know how much it is necessary for us as a trader to gain knowledge first before trading, almost every trader knows that forex is a very risky business and it totally depends upon the trader if they work hard when trading, that will indicate that the trader will gain the skills and profits faster than other traders and thus the knowledge is actually the key to become successful in trading.
But having knowledge is not enough in trading. We also need to implement our knowledge according to the need. We should have good implementing power too so that we can use our knowledge in appropriate situation.
And that is why i think having knowledge is not everything that we will need, We should also need to implement our knowledge well according to the market situation.

http://www.forex-metal.com/affiliate/46199/2

much should we mastered in forex trading. knowledge and trading skills alone are not enough to be successful in forex trading. we also have to master trading psychology, good money management, discipline, patience. we can imply our trading skills on a demo account.

to increase knowledge and good trading skills, in addition to a demo account, we can also active in the forex forum. A many of science that we can get from forex forum. we can also share with other traders.

We are acquiring ideas,tips etc about forex in order to boost our knowledge about this field in order to succeed thats why in order to really succeed we must implement or apply what we learned when trading.I do not get why we have to learn if we are not going to use it anyway.

• 6 years later...

Overseeing risk and dealing with your feelings go inseparably. At the point when individuals feel enthusiastic, greedy or fearful, that is the point at which they commit errors with risk, and it's what causes failure. At the point when you take a gander at a trading chart, approach it with a sensible, target outlook that solitary sees the presence or absence of potential; it shouldn't involve fervor. In the event that pulling the trigger on an exchange feels passionate in any capacity, you should re-assess why you're not ready to be objective.

It is true that the knowledge you have gained by observing or reading will be of no use until its implemented and practiced. For beginners to trade and implement their new ideas and strategy Forex gives benefit of DEMO account through which trader can surely experience in trial before entering into real market.

If you are thinking to start trading in forex,  you should know some basic rules. Everyone enters into the market to make profit. Without learning about forex, you can not make profit either. You can learn about forex from many ways. You can learn from the professional traders. You can also open a demo account. It will help you to learn all about forex practically.  When I was starting forex trading,  I also learned the basics from the demo account of TP Global FX. They are very supportive and by their demo account it is very easy to learn forex trading.

• 3 months later...

There are a lot of people who make huge profit from forex market. If anyone works hard with great patience and techniques, he can make good money. I trade with Forex4you. They help me to make profit from my trade. The market is very risky. So, a broker like them can also help a trader to recover loss and gain profit. Their trading style pleased me. I love them because of their strategy and features. With the help of them forex become my only profession.

• 3 years later...