Hot Forex - HotForex.com

Rate this topic

On 12/16/2020 at 9:51 PM, HFblogNews said:

HotForex receives worldwide recognition with two new global awards!

eM6INqdh_o.jpg

Dear Client,

We are thrilled to announce that we have received two new titles from the International Investor Awards, the “Best Partners Program - Global 2020” and “Customer Service Excellence - Global 2020” awards, as a recognition of our commitment to serving all our clients and partners alike, helping you feel secure, supported and confident in your trading.

HotForex CEO George Koumantaris said: “Our clients and partners are always at the heart of our business. Being recognized on a global scale for serving clients and partners from many different parts of the world with the same quality in services and business integrity is an honor and a testament to our commitment to deliver real and measurable value for them both.”

At HotForex, we are constantly looking for new ways to enhance our services to continue to serve our clients and partners by best meeting their needs!

Thank you for all your support,

The HotForex Team

This broker is really excellent place to trade FX their trading conditions make profitable some spread- and speed-sensitive trading systems which fail with other slow brokers. 

On 1/20/2021 at 12:12 PM, nextop said:

What does this mean? Can you clarify?

in one tier-1 jurisdiction and three tier-2 jurisdictions,

I guess tier-1 jurisdiction is FCA and tier-2 are CySEC, SA FSA and third regulation which I don't know. Hotforex put a lot of efforts to become properly regulated. 

• 2 weeks later...

HotForex starts 2021 with more global recognition!

Global.jpg

Dear Client,

We are thrilled to announce that we have received two new titles from the Global Forex Awards, “Most Trusted Forex Broker – Global” and “Best Forex Educational Resources – Global”, in recognition of our exceptional commitment to helping you feel secure, supported, valued and confident at every step of your trading journey!

HotForex CEO George Koumantaris said: “These new awards are a great way to start the new year.  We are thrilled to be recognized once again and remain committed to finding new and exciting ways to enhance our clients’ trading experience.”

With over 2.5 million live accounts opened and 45+ international awards, we are proud to be a trusted broker of choice around the world – and we thank you for your support!

Kind regards,

The HotForex Team

• 1 month later...

Well if we trade on news I think we need more leverage to increase our potential profit. Basically the strategy I use is depositing 200$ and taking highest leverage to put two pending orders in opposite directions. It also known as news straddle. Anybody of you have successfully implemented this strategy on Hotforex?

HotForex and your trading skills take you to Paris!

ROAD-TO-PARI-HOTFOREX-TRADING-CONTEST.jp

Dear Client,

Our new trading contest is giving YOU the chance to be the BIG LUCKY WINNER of an exclusive once-in-a-lifetime Paris Saint-Germain experience which includes:

Attend a training session of your favourite PSG players
Two matchday VIP seats to experience the thrill of the game like never before
Two stadium tour tickets to discover the mythical Parisian arena from the inside
Flight tickets & paid accommodation

Generous CASH PRIZES for the next 2nd-5th top traders
&
$500 cash prize to the trader who shows the greatest improvement every week

Visit the Road to Paris contest website here

The contest will run for the period of 08 March until 16 April 2021.

Good luck,
The HotForex Team

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 5/22/2021 at 5:28 PM, sendong said:

I try avoiding the nfp, no recent trades for me there, been looking at btc a lot lately, it took a hit on me. and hopefully i recover haha

I like to trade BTCUSD with Hotforex because execution is really good sometimes even better than on exchanges. 

• 4 weeks later...

Trading in forex is a complicated business for doing better businesses  traders must have gained vast knowledge and practiced. More, if you are a newbies you have to practice in demo account and should be connected in a reliable broker. More, traders should focus on brokers strategy and the market place. Whereas, my broker is FreshForex which provides 1:2000 leverages, spreads starting from 0 pips, 300% deposits bonuses,  lower margin levels and free online educational course. 

yup, offering crypto has its perks, but the crypto market is wild, usd gbp and eur remain top forex currencies, and pairs that are linked to them, going into crypto changes a lot of fundamentals, its just different really though trading them technically is almost the same.