To react to a loss

Rate this topic

To react to a loss in forex trading is vey bad. We should not react to a loss. Accepting the loss is very important. The reaction to a loss end up opening a revenge trade which brings more loss. The best thing is accept the loss and analyze why did you loss the trade. What was your mistake? Then learn from the mistakes. Learning from mistakes is the best learning one could achieve from a loss. I am trading forex with Eurotrader broker, as a result of their low spreads and 500:1 leverage. I additionally like their energetic withdrawal handle.

• Like 1

There will be losses in trading, but to cover these losses, proper knowledge and money management should be managed properly. So every trader should first maintain money management and risk management. If we can maintain these things, the possibility of loss decreases. And you always have to work by maintaining a plan and discipline. I trade on Eurotrader brokers who are always there to help me.

• Like 1

Revenge trading is one of the fundamental faults of a trader when they are raw. Even pro traders sometimes make this kind of mistakes out of arrogance or impatience. The best option to avoid such mistake is to stop trading after you made a loss trade. No matter how good set-up you get after the trade try to absorb the pain of loss. Even I trade with Eurotrader. The most I like about them is their advance trading platform which doesn’t have any requote or slippage issues and have fast execution system.

To become a good as well as successful Forex trader there are some tips which traders should follow must. The important parts of Forex business – learning first, developing trading skill, finding the secured broker etc. I have the best brokers support called TP Global FX. This amazing broker help me in making good money by giving me free training course to learn, expert guideline, comfortable and error free trading platforms, good trading environment etc.

In forex market, leverage is an important trading tool. Because higher leverage ensures the high profit. It is easy to make more money through high leverage. I select Forex4you as my broker because of their dynamic leverage. It provides the high leverage is 1:1000 which helps a trader to invest less and make profit more. So, I can comfortable make money by this broker because of their dynamic leverage.

It is very important to have a positive mindset in Forex. It is never possible to profit consistently without maintaining a positive mindset. If you trade with a negative mindset after a loss, you will never be a successful trader. You have to try to cover that loss with a positive mindset. If you start trading after losing, you will never succeed.

• 4 months later...
On 12/23/2020 at 7:25 AM, maspluto said:

the existing business must be able to run properly, this is needed and necessary so that traders can become better and can get more leverage in getting maximum trading security and comfort with Tickmill.

If we are looking to earn income from this business then we will need to use a Lower Trading leverage settings.

On 5/3/2021 at 10:11 AM, uncle gober said:

The use of existing leverage must be able to be considered well, this is done so that traders can be maximized in carrying out trading activities that are in line with expectations with Tickmill.

We must make use of a Lower Trading leverage settings. In this way the risks will stay under control.

Forex trading is a complex and hard business. If forex trading is so easy, anyone can become successful in the forex market in a short period of time. However, a lot of traders especially newbies fail in the first stage and lose a lot of money. Always start with a demo account first. Many brokers like Eurotrader offer it to their traders for free.

On 5/10/2021 at 5:35 AM, David Meyers said:

Forex trading is a complex and hard business. If forex trading is so easy, anyone can become successful in the forex market in a short period of time. However, a lot of traders especially newbies fail in the first stage and lose a lot of money. Always start with a demo account first. Many brokers like Eurotrader offer it to their traders for free.

We will need to use the systems that will help us in doing Loss Control.

• 6 months later...