A win win method for forex traders

Rate this topic

On 4/30/2021 at 2:15 PM, Dora Wi said:

I feel a little unsure about copy trading. I wouldn't feel safe trusting other investors or traders with control over my results. At the same time if you are a profitable and confident trader and you feel comfortable with other traders copying you, that's a great opportunity indeed.

If we are making use of the Copy Trading systems we will have to understand that how it will affect our trading results.

Forex is an uncertain market. If people could know what would happen next, there would be no change in the market. The price will be almost the same. However, trading is associated with risk and losses can be unavoidable. It is also necessary to accept the risks and losses in the market. thanks to my broker Eurotrader I learned to manage the risk properly.

On 5/10/2021 at 5:45 AM, David Meyers said:

Forex is an uncertain market. If people could know what would happen next, there would be no change in the market. The price will be almost the same. However, trading is associated with risk and losses can be unavoidable. It is also necessary to accept the risks and losses in the market. thanks to my broker Eurotrader I learned to manage the risk properly.

Yes it is TRUE that Forex trading can become more UN-PREDICTABLE 🙂