A win win method for forex traders

Rate this topic

10 hours ago, broforex51 said:

Hello There, if you want a win win method, I suggest you to join Partner with FreshForex, from now on, FreshForex will give you up to $20 as your commission. So beside you are a trader with FreshForex, you should become a partner also.

I choose to do my Forex Trading with the help of the International Broker FXOpen from the Year 2010.

I never thought that I could earn from others' investment. FxStat signal copy service at Hotforex offers opportunity to earn commission from those follow my trades. I can be both a Trader (signal source) and an Investor at the same time. What this means is I can sell signals from my investment portfolio, and signals from those you have chosen to copy.

5 hours ago, maspluto said:

the selection of an existing broker must be able to pay attention to it properly, this is needed and necessary so that traders can become better and can get more leverage in getting the security and comfort of trading while on a real Tickmill account.

I know this fact that if we want to earn income from this business we will need to make  use of a Trading Plan 🙂

• 2 weeks later...

the selection of an existing broker must be able to be considered well, this is needed and necessary so that traders can be more optimal in carrying out trading activities that are in line. Using Forex copier trade helps you achieve all you want wit alot of features. It is the best platform till date for trading.

Forex trading is one of the best online income sources in the market. many traders including me, choose it as the main source of my income. thanks to Forex copier i am able to do the real time trading and i can learn alot of features which can enhance my trading skills

In the world of online trading, the main focus for the retail trader is to have a profitable strategy. In that case, It is very much needed to choose a broker who has tight spreads. Low spreads is very essential for the low investors who wants to make a minimum profit with their little investment. Forex copier trade is the only reliable software for trading successfully and it helps becoming a good trader

On 4/5/2021 at 11:21 AM, uncle gober said:

the selection of an existing broker must be able to be considered well, this is necessary so that traders can be maximized in carrying out trading activities in accordance with expectations with Tickmill.

We need to understand that trading needs a lot of Efforts and we have to make the Profits.

Forex trading is very difficult but Proper Money Management and Risk Management help to make trading easier. The winning percentage can be higher when consistent profit is made. And if the winning ratio is high, then success is possible. I have been trading in Eurotrader brokers for a long time. This broker helps me a lot.

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/11/2021 at 11:32 PM, Zunair said:

WIN WIN situation is an ideal situation it means no loss even if there is no profit. well this can only happen in fixed trading with very low profit ratio

We must understand this fact that each time it will not be possible for the traders to make the profits.

I feel a little unsure about copy trading. I wouldn't feel safe trusting other investors or traders with control over my results. At the same time if you are a profitable and confident trader and you feel comfortable with other traders copying you, that's a great opportunity indeed.