A win win method for forex traders

Rate this topic

3 hours ago, uncle gober said:

the selection of an existing broker must be able to be considered well, this is needed and necessary so that traders can be better and can get more leverage in getting the security and comfort of trading while on a real Tickmill account.

We need to do our trades with a Forex trading broker that has a International Reputation like FXOpen.

12 hours ago, maspluto said:

The selection of an existing broker must be able to be considered properly, this is needed and necessary so that traders can become better and can be more maximal in carrying out trading activities in accordance with expectations with Tickmill.

We need to choose a Forex Trading Broker that has an International Reputation like FXOpen.

On 3/1/2021 at 8:27 AM, maspluto said:

Existing training and learning must be able to be well cared for, this is needed and necessary so that traders can be maximized in carrying out trading activities while on a real Tickmill account.

We need to spend our time into learning our trading skills so that we can get good trades.

Forex trading is one of the best online income sources in the market. many traders including me, choose it as the main source of my income. thanks to my broker Eurotrader as I am having a great journey. The broker offers me all kinds of necessary elements for proper trading. It also offers MT4, one of the best trading software ever. The trading platform is developed especially for forex traders.

I have been using signal copying service in Hotforex (in partnership with FxStat) for more than 4 months. The filters provided by the platform for filtering signal providers and automation tools  are very useful. But I still trade manually to have practice and to retain skills.