Music is composed by me.

Rate this topic

Hi everybody.
Lately, I often play guitar and compose music by myself. Such music is recorded by me and shared with my family and friends. They all compliment them on being quite attractive and interesting.

But I'm not sure this was a compliment, maybe they comforted me. So I want to share up here for everyone to know. Does this affect people or not. Can someone try to listen to a piece of music composed by me and give a most objective review of it. Thanks.

• 3 weeks later...

When it comes to creating music, it is very important that your equipment serves as your support and helps you in this difficult task! It is especially important to have good headphones, which are the key to success. This is why I prefer to use noise cancelling headphonesΒ when I create beats.

• 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Hey Maximilian! Don't stop making music and be sure to share it with people. I would recommend you upload it on spotify so more different people can listen to it. And in order to gain an audience faster, you can first buy spotify plays. This service is highly recommended. It is said to be efficient and reliable. As far as I know, it's not expensive. Anyway, good luck man!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

I listened to your music, and I think it reflects your inner world. However, from my musical experience, I can tell you that getting the strings right is extremely important.

Most of the time, you have to use a guitar pick to help you hit the strings correctly when it comes to an acoustic guitar. It is also used in various guitar techniques, but you need to pick the right one so that it doesn't have the opposite effect.

I found the most comfortable pick, so if you are looking, you might find ironageaccessories.com/collections/guitar-picks helpful. When choosing a pick, pay attention to its softness and density because this will also impact your tune.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...