Good and bad trading strategies

Rate this topic

To be successful as a forex trader, you must learn to distinguish between good and bad trading strategies. The most obvious way to measure success is to test in demo account and look at the profit and loss result for all given strategies. But there are other things to consider when choosing a trading strategy. Some brokers don’t allow a certain trading strategy like hedging. But Eurotrader allows all kinds of strategy. 

• 4 weeks later...

Strategies should be created by demo trading. Usually, you can easily create a strategy by doing demo trading. There are many traders who cannot make a profit by trading for a long time because their strategy does not work perfectly. I trade on Eurotrader brokers. These brokers help me a lot in creating strategies. You have to try to create a strategy by making a small deposit inside this broker.

Any successful trader will tell that traders must build a good trading plan and follow it. No one can trade for long time without a trading plan. Traders should develop a FX strategy and test it thoroughly. Make an adjustment if needed. Then repeat it until it generates heathy profit. My broker Forex4you provide demo account where I can easily test my trading strategy.

Trading in forex is not a game. If you want to be a trader in forex market, you should know the basics of forex. You can learn about forex from different sources, such as: Senior traders, e-books, different types of forex books. But above all, I think the best source to learn about forex is a demo account. You can easily learn all the basics of forex from demo account. I am also a trader. I am trading with Tpglobalfx. When I was entering into the forex I also opened a demo account. It helped me to learn all the tools and techniques about forex practically.

8 hours ago, maspluto said:

selection of an existing broker must be able to run properly, this is necessary so that traders can be maximized in getting the security and comfort of trading while on a real Tickmill account.

I am trading in the Forex market with the Broker FXOpen and it has SSL Security for its website and also offers a secure Wallet with 2 Factor Authentication.

• 2 years later...

We hardly have reliable trading strategies and that’s why we are failure by the end of the day. Towering leverage and trading in standard account will carry massive amount of risk for you. So, avoid trading with high risk as it consumes your capital. Stay careful about broker choosing. FXOpulence broker offers low trading spread and high trading leverage.

On 12/29/2023 at 3:12 PM, Hanan Öberg said:

We hardly have reliable trading strategies and that’s why we are failure by the end of the day. Towering leverage and trading in standard account will carry massive amount of risk for you. So, avoid trading with high risk as it consumes your capital. Stay careful about broker choosing. FXOpulence broker offers low trading spread and high trading leverage.

If we are using correct leverage based settings then the income we can et from doing such types of trades will become more.