Major pairs are the good for scalping

Rate this topic

Scalping is a short-term trading strategy and popular among new traders. There are a lot of currency pairs in the forex market. However, Major pairs are good for scalping. Because brokers offer low spreads in those pairs. Also, those pairs are more volatile than other pairs. As a scalper, I am trading Eurotrader. They are one of the best scalping brokers in the market.

• 1 month later...

Yes, trading in major pairs can indeed save you a lot of unexpected losses. However, major pairing is needed for scalping. Because if you don't trade in Major Pair, you can't get an idea about the momentum of the market. Many traders suffer losses due to not understanding market momentum. I would say to them that they should be scalping with Major Pair every time.

Developing a strategy in forex trading is very important. If a trader does not develop a strategy, he will not get good results in trading. To bring good results in trading, he has to develop a strategy first. There are many types of strategies in the market and I think technical analysis and fundamental analysis are better.

With this strategy, if you trade by maintaining discipline, you can earn a lot from trading. I am trading with Forex4you. They always help me to make money from this market. They provide 24/7 customer support to their clients. They are very supportive. I am very pleased with their services.

10 hours ago, uncle gober said:

The trading plan must be able to be considered properly, this is needed and necessary so that traders can become better and can be maximized in running trades while on a real account with Tickmill.

We have to see what kind of Trading plan we are using and how much profits we are able to make with the use of that plan.

On 2/2/2021 at 2:55 PM, Dora Wi said:

Scalping can be a very profitable way of trading if you do it right. But is it really popular among beginners? I think it's one of the more difficult ways of trading, it is easier to begin with slightly longer timeframes.

Those Forex traders who are starting this business will find that trading with the help of scalping is very easy for them.

On 2/9/2021 at 8:36 AM, maspluto said:

don't forget to be able to evaluate properly, this is needed and necessary so that traders can be maximized in getting the security and comfort of trading while on a real account with Tickmill.

There are many types of currency pairs but we have to understand which pair will give more profits in our trading.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/12/2021 at 9:11 AM, maspluto said:

A good and correct understanding must be able to run properly, this is done so that traders can be better and can be maximized in carrying out trading activities that are in accordance with expectations while on a real Tickmill account.

When we are trading in the Forex markets we need to use such kind of Trading skills that can give us the required Profits.

3 hours ago, uncle gober said:

Existing trading skills must be able to be considered well, this is needed and needed so that traders can become better and can maximize profits in accordance with expectations with Tickmill.

Forex traders need to spend some time in understanding the nature of the forex market because only then they would be able to make some profit.

12 hours ago, maspluto said:

The existing analytical skills must be able to be well cared for, this is done so that traders can be better and can be more maximal in carrying out trading activities in accordance with expectations with Tickmill.

When we will start spending our time in this business then we will be able to learn trading with more SUCCESS.