Why people keep searching strategy?

Rate this topic

Forex trading is all about pure knowledge. However, a new trader always tries to look for a shortcut. People keep searching for a 100% profitable strategy or indicator. But in truth, there no such thing. All you need knowledge and practice to make a consistent profit from forex trading. I am currently taking Eurotrader Ebook courses which all kinds of traders can take.

Broker is an important part in trading. Many traders lose lot of money because of scam broke. They steal trader money and even trade against them. So, trader need to be caution before selecting a broker. Good broker can give trader one step closer to the success in forex trading. I am trading with a good and reliable broker called Forex4you.

As a newbie, you can learn the technique by creating a demo account. It will help you to find out the problem what you are facing while trading. It also helps to reduce your losses and create an opportunity to increase your profit. I also started my trading career through a demo account of TP Global FX. Really it helped me to understand my fault in trading.

There are some important and basic guidelines for starter investors. Every starter investor should follow all the basic and important guidelines. If anyone comes into the forex market and start trading without any preparation or knowledge then he/she can't survive in the forex market.

Proper guidelines, strong knowledge, a reliable broker is very important for a trader to earn money from the forex market. I always try to gain more knowledge and follow proper guidelines. My broker Forex4you helps me a lot. They are very helpful and supportive. They never make disappointment to their client.

I don't know if Indicator Proper works but if you gain Proper Knowledge from the market then Strategy will be created automatically. Trading is very risky, but to make this risky matter easier, it is necessary to acquire a proper conviction. Many traders cannot make a profit by trading for a long time because their knowledge about trading is not good.

• 2 weeks later...

Is the market in a normal state right now? Big fish still exist in the market, which is targeting small fish. There will be ups and downs in the market. But it will prove very difficult to stay till the end. MONEY MAKER, Ya Rick factor is always watch out. some time make money sometime is not...

I am not from this field. But I am thinking about investing.

If you want to make a consistent profit, you have to acquire proper knowledge. If you can't put in the right strategy, you can never make a consistent profit. No matter how much you know the strategy, if you don't focus on a strategy, it is never possible to sustain a trading investment. A perfect strategy can make you a successful trader.

• 3 months later...
On 1/6/2021 at 8:16 AM, maspluto said:

A good and correct understanding must be able to be considered well, this is needed and necessary so that traders can be maximized in carrying out trading activities in accordance with expectations with Tickmill.

If  we want to make income from our trades then we must use a reliable trading based system.

Everyone has his or her own trading style. It's astoundingly essential that if you are incredible then you are superior to normal and there is no strain to be taken, however if we are adequately awful at that point is the time when each one of these issues are talked so much and have any impact. I trade on Eurotrader. They support both EA trading and hedging. They are very customer friendly.

On 4/15/2021 at 10:14 AM, uncle gober said:

the selection of an existing broker must be able to be considered well, this is done so that traders can be maximized in getting the security and comfort of trading with Tickmill.

I am doing my foreign exchange market trading with the International and reputed Forex broker FXOpen 🙂