Best Advice You Can Give To A Newbie Trader

Rate this topic

advice for newbie:
1. psychology should be good
2. discipline
3. good money management
4. patient
Knowledge and trading skills alone are not enough. We must master it all well.

• 3 weeks later...

For the newbie, please understand business forex risk before you enter the market. learn until yours understand about forex and how to manage yours risk management. the first step is use demo account for take the first experience in forex. after that, use the advantages broker offer like no deposit account. in FBS, any trader who first opened account in FBS could be get $5 cash rewards from FBS

I agree with you, if we want to jump in forex trading, forex we need to understand the risks well. Without understanding the risks, it is difficult for us to be successful trading. We can use a demo account to learn trading. After that, we can try for a real trading account with free capital.

I agree with you, if we want to jump in forex trading, forex we need to understand the risks well. Without understanding the risks, it is difficult for us to be successful trading. We can use a demo account to learn trading. After that, we can try for a real trading account with free capital.

While forex trading is relatively easy, developing the skills and discipline necessary to trade currencies and show consistent profits over time can take a novice trader many years to accomplish, if they ever manage to succeed at all. Accordingly, it makes sense for forex trading beginners to take some time to review the following forex trading tips often endorsed by expert forex traders. demo account is suitable for the newbie for expertise they trading before take the real account. in Armada Markets, The newbie can open 15 Eur welcome bonus

While forex trading is relatively easy, developing the skills and discipline necessary to trade currencies and show consistent profits over time can take a novice trader many years to accomplish, if they ever manage to succeed at all. Accordingly, it makes sense for forex trading beginners to take some time to review the following forex trading tips often endorsed by expert forex traders. demo account is suitable for the newbie for expertise they trading before take the real account. in Armada Markets, The newbie can open 15 Eur welcome bonus

Thanks for posting..you have a good opinion.

Of course, the demo account is very useful, khsusnya for newbie. Can you imagine how much money we spent to learn trading if there is no demo account? So stupid, if there is a trader who does not use a demo account.

advice for newbie:

1. psychology should be good

2. discipline

3. good money management

4. patient

Knowledge and trading skills alone are not enough. We must master it all well.

I agree,especially on the money management.One way to build upon your money management plan is to have a "realistic profit expectations in your trades.Do not aspire to much profits because you may lose big part of your capital.Don't be greedy.

Guest Mateo Rodriguez

I am a new trader too. And what I am doing is I am studying first Forex trading. I visit and read Forex Web sites and blogs and interact with other traders in different Forex forums. I am also doing a demo account. These are my ways to hone my skills and knowledge about the subject matter.

I am a new trader too. And what I am doing is I am studying first Forex trading. I visit and read Forex Web sites and blogs and interact with other traders in different Forex forums. I am also doing a demo account. These are my ways to hone my skills and knowledge about the subject matter.

Demo accounts are very good for the introduction of trading, both systems; trading discipline or money management. But a trader must know that a demo account is very different from a live account (will be better to informed the advantage and disadvantage before suggesting the use of a demo account for new traders), after the introduction, use the real account will become the best advice to better train the ability to trade, you should use a micro account first before using more money before we actually were able to manage risk with a micro account.

What you are doing is correct. invest your time for more practice trading on a demo account. You can also participate in demo contest. With more and more practice your trading skills trading increasing.

good advice guys, forex is a very high-risk business. To be successful in this business then we need knowledge and trading skills. In addition, we also have to keep our emotions in order to remain stable so, we can trade a maximum.

I agree that this thread is really helpful for newbies we all come from newbie and we did seek for help or advices from other traders.As for newbies or those who are planning to enter forex business,one must first involved himself in learning.Forex market is really huge thats why their are lots to be learned in forex if one wants to succeed.One must bare in mind that forex is very risky theres no short cut to learning as well as being rick quickly.

Forums is really a good place for traders who are needing for advice.With the help of forums newbies and traders are be able to share and gather their ideas to one another.For me I can say that you should have a self-discipline in entering forex and you have to be patient and wise doing decisions.

Advice for beginners, it is better to learn a lot in a demo account, a many follows of demo contest, and is active in the forex forum. That is the best way to improve our trading skills. as a first step, start trading with small capital, small lot.

• 6 years later...