How Much Time Do You Need To Begin Profiting In Forex?

Rate this topic

• 5 months later...
Guest gaban

time to be able to get profit in forex trading depends on your ability. If you have a good trading skills and have a good trading psychology then you can quickly earn money in forex. for that, we have much to learn and practice trading on a demo account

• 2 months later...

In my own experience I took only 8 month to get daily profit from the Forex market. At the first stage I used FreshForex demo account so that I can get the virtual taste of Forex trading. When I complete the demo practice I opened up an micro account with this broker and deposited only 5 USD to make money. First day I earned 12 USD and still I am getting huge money from this market. So in a word I think 8 or 10 is quite enough to make daily profit from this market.

• 5 years later...

In Forex market there are various types of brokers available. But trading with the right broker can make your trading comfortable and successful. I have all the important facilities from my credible broker Forex4you. This is the best broker in the Forex market place. They give various types of trading accounts such as – cent, standard, classic, Pro STP and PAMM account. I am using their standard account which suits my needs best.

Trading without any loss is quite impossible in forex market. Not only new traders but also pro traders bear the losses in this market. If you want to trade without any loss, you can try demo account. In there, you will loss only the profit you earned by that demo account. You can reduce your loss by your brain and trading strategy. Reducing the loss and making profit should be your goal as a trader. Your broker can help you to achieve this goal. I use TP Global FX. They are so good and helpful. In spite of that I have to face losses sometimes. But it is true that they help me very much to reduce my losses and help to make profit after having loss.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

It took almost six months for me to see the profit. In two years, I become a full-time trader. In the context of trading, knowledge is everything. To become a full-time trader, you need to combine a high level of knowledge and experience. If you quit your job to trade full-time, you will lose regular income. That is, your attention is often focused on making a profit on every trade.