Minimum capital

Rate this topic

11 hours ago, maspluto said:

The existing training and learning must be able to run well, this is needed so that traders can become more leverage in surviving and can become traders of the month with Tickmill.

If we want to minimize the Risks in our trades then we will need to use Lower Leverage settings and also understand the Risks that are involved.

On 7/20/2021 at 11:34 PM, Rikor said:

I recommend $500 starting capital for more flexibilities

We can also start with as low as 5 but i think better to start with 50 as it is a good handsome amount to take a start. Starting with small amounts can help us test the brokers further processes like withdrawal etc which we cant usually check using their demo accounts.

In this market place despite of most powerful analyzing trade knowledge that’s not possible at all to lead a comfortable trading life with certainly without having a reliable support from a credible trading broker which always dedicated to their clients by providing a wide range of trading technologies.   As the broker can affects the result of our trading with certainly. 

On 7/30/2021 at 8:50 AM, maspluto said:

The selection of the existing broker must be able to run well, this is done so that traders can be more leverage in getting the security and comfort of trading together with Tickmill.

I selected the International and Reputed Forex Broker FXOpen Markets 🙂

It is possible to trade with a small deposit. But trading experience and research is needed. If you start trading and think of profit, you will not be able to make a profit. You have to think positively. Every time you have to learn from the loss, for example I made about 200 losses trading with Hotforex before my trading moved into green zone.  If a new trader joins trading, he must always give up emotion and survive in trading.

Forex is an investment market. So, there are risks. Traders must avoid emotions in trading. Emotions are one of the most common reasons for loss. Use SL in all trades. Trade with a good trading broker. For example, Eurotrader offers low spreads starting at zero pips, a minimum deposit of $ 50, no fees, and swap-free accounts.

I know Eurotrader offers us to invest in this market with such a low amount of money. But in my point of view, the forex market is a much bigger place and you can not survive here with such low investment. Even I trade with this broker and I used their swap-free account, as I trade a long time. If you have a low amount you can start with cent account.  

In the world of online trading, the main focus for the retail trader is to have a profitable strategy. In that case, It is very much needed to choose a broker who has tight spreads. Low spreads is very essential for the low investors who wants to make a minimum profit with their little investment.

Different brokers have different spreads. They vary based on the type of the account, the market activity, and the moment of time during the trading day. As I am also a trader, I trade with Forex4you. It has very low spreads starting from 0.1 pips, which is very attractive for those who has little amount to invest.

Demo trading is the best way to learn forex trading. It is a risk-free account. Traders can trade in the forex market with virtual money. The account is designed for learning purposes. Almost all brokers in the forex market provide it. My broker Forex4you isn’t any different. You can open a demo account with unlimited virtual money. New traders should try with a demo account.

19 hours ago, Jo Eshuijs said:

Demo trading is the best way to learn forex trading. It is a risk-free account. Traders can trade in the forex market with virtual money. The account is designed for learning purposes. Almost all brokers in the forex market provide it. My broker Forex4you isn’t any different. You can open a demo account with unlimited virtual money. New traders should try with a demo account.

We can learn trading in the Forex markets without any risks with the help of the Demo trading accounts.