What's Your Favorite Period ?

Rate this topic

In this thread i want to know what is your favorite period for you dear member which you like trade in it, and i will start by myself, my favorite time for trading is the period of the asian market because i like trading scalping in this period is very suitable for me to trade with this style, what about you ?

http://www.forex-metal.com/affiliate/46199/2

My favorite period is after my main job is complete, as is currently the forex has not become my main job, I just do it in my spare time, especially after the completion of work and I could leisurely look at the chart and analyze market movements. Although my trading account is a standard account in galleassl but I would like to develop it properly and maximum, as well as hone my trading skills

• 6 years later...

The market can exchange one direction following a major news release just to reverse and exchange the other way. The reason for this is enormous establishments regularly trust that unpredictability will fade away before making huge moves. The news reversal strategy hopes to exchange the news after the release and spotlights on an unexpected, continued reversal in direction after a solid introductory move in price. The reversal could be the result of calculations or, the market in general, feeling that there was an overreaction in price – provoking exchanges the other way.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...