Feeling stress

Rate this topic

If you feel stress during trade, something is wrong with you. Trading is stress free business if you know what you are doing. Most people here don't know what they are doing. They open and close trade out of impulsive decision. For them trading is a stressful business. If you give enough time for learning, trading is a tension free business. To remain stress free, You also need a choose a good broker like Eurotrader which is fully licensed and regulated broker. 

On 11/9/2020 at 8:19 PM, Matheus Schotsman said:

If you feel stress during trade, something is wrong with you. Trading is stress free business if you know what you are doing. Most people here don't know what they are doing. They open and close trade out of impulsive decision. For them trading is a stressful business. If you give enough time for learning, trading is a tension free business. To remain stress free, You also need a choose a good broker like Eurotrader which is fully licensed and regulated broker. 

It is impossible to trade with stress because it is hard to be indifferent to money loss. To solve this problem I always use stop loss in trading with Hotforex. Doing so I make sure I know possible loss per trade in advance.

22 hours ago, Mrsooduraske said:

Yes, always trade without stress if you are feeling stress and not feeling comfortable than leave the market for sometime and make you relax and after you feel that now all is good you can start trading again.

Hello , I agree , despite the fact that trading is one of the most stressful careers in the world, many take it up for the joy and ecstasy. we should choose the capital wisely, keeping in mind our affordability to lose. Make a routine to workout daily – for body and mind. Moreover , associating with fellow traders and sharing the struggles and worries out loud lessens trading stress. Furthermore, multitasking can be a curse and it can only invigorate trading stress. We should keep our expectations minimal and spend quality time with the beloved. Also , we should learn to take losses as part of the game.

To start Forex trading, trader should understand the market situation, know the circumstances that drive it, set goals and incorporate everything into your plan. There are many currency pairs available for Forex trading, but at starting times it's better to stick to trading the major pairs. My broker TP Global FX give me 100+ currency pair. However, I prefer to USD/EUR, USD/JPY, USD/GBP.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Epicollapse

Yeah feeling stressed is always a mess, I never loved when my wife was getting stress at work then comes at home with a bad mood. She was trying many things to get out of stress, but we both know that those were just consequences, but the source was still the job. Yet I loved how white maeng da effects my wife after getting a tea of that, she calms her nervous system and body instantly, yet next day at job she gets stressed again. Well, anyway she left this job after some time, but I really feel bad for people who have to work at those jobs, hating them.

Sometime trading is stressful. It is common. So, do not be disappointed. Have patience. Try to clear your mind before go to trade. Meditation is helpful to relieve stress. I always take rest or break from trading if I feel stress or having doubtful mind. I try to gain some knowledge from Eurotrader ebook during that time.

Stress can be very lethal for anyone’s account in forex market. Stress normally makes delusion in our mind while trading, which ultimately force traders to step aside from their trading plan or strategy. So, one must keep calm before and after making trading decision. And yes right broker selection can lose a lot of tension. In that case even I suggest Eurotarder. I have been trading for almost 2 years without any major errors from them.

• 2 months later...

It's hard to find someone who doesn't like quests. Maybe some poor claustrophobic guy. But this is black humor, sorry. But seriously, I saw that people do not like quest rooms only if they have never been to them themselves. In one of these situations, when my friends clearly stated that there was nothing good in the quest. I organized for them their first trip to the Senator Battle room  https://escapehour.ca/edmonton/rooms/, where we fought against each other. Everyone came out just delighted.

• 1 month later...
On 2/28/2021 at 4:14 AM, Gaster said:

It's hard to find someone who doesn't like quests. Maybe some poor claustrophobic guy. But this is black humor, sorry. But seriously, I saw that people do not like quest rooms only if they have never been to them themselves. In one of these situations, when my friends clearly stated that there was nothing good in the quest. I organized for them their first trip to the Senator Battle room  https://escapehour.ca/edmonton/rooms/, where we fought against each other. Everyone came out just delighted.

We  will need to do a lot of hard work in the business so that we are getting a good income from doing our trades.

• 1 month later...

Stress is always harmful in any business specially in trading business this is more dangerous causes forex is a sophisticated business so investor have to proper knowledge on trading therefor investors should focus on best broker for reducing stress here FreshForex Broker give you more facilities and all supports where investors can get risk free and relax by their informative solution.

On 11/9/2020 at 4:19 PM, Matheus Schotsman said:

That sounds a little harsh 😄 I think nothing is wrong with you if you feel stress. It's part of the human condition.

That said, there is something wrong if you don't deal with that stress - if you let it affect your trading process or let it get so bad it affects your personal life. This is why I think all traders and investors should learn about trading psychology, and find ways to improve themselves and cope with stress on a daily basis.

Trader should focus on learning in the market rather focus on making profit. Profit will come eventually if you have enough knowledge and skill. Because of that, many are losing money and writing the market. IF you don’t want to be in losing side, start learning about the trading. I mainly learn trading from online. However, my broker Forex4you give me essential education lesson which greatly increase my knowledge about the trading.

On 5/22/2021 at 11:54 PM, Jo Eshuijs said:

Trader should focus on learning in the market rather focus on making profit. Profit will come eventually if you have enough knowledge and skill. Because of that, many are losing money and writing the market. IF you don’t want to be in losing side, start learning about the trading. I mainly learn trading from online. However, my broker Forex4you give me essential education lesson which greatly increase my knowledge about the trading.

As a Small time traders we will have to keep learning from the markets.

On 5/27/2021 at 11:05 AM, uncle gober said:

Existing training and learning must be able to do well by making better use of the demo account and educational programs provided by Tickmill than before.

We can learn trading in the Forex markets with the help of the DEMO accounts.