Study and learn forex trading

Rate this topic

There are many factors in the area of Forex trading. As a trader, you must consistently study, learn, and expand your current information. But with the right equipment and training, you can continue to be a successful trader. So, focus on learning first, then think about investment. I recommend Eurotrader education resources which help me a lot to learn in my trading journey.

Guest StewartKerr

Hmm, I have been trading for a long time like my father and this is the first time I hear about this application. In general, I do not like to use mobile applications and for me a qualitative analysis of the market occurs only from a PC and only with the help of special services. I do not like to use different trading platforms and besides, I cannot find any feedback on your platform. I have been using forexrb.com for a long time and it has everything you need for high-quality and comfortable trading. I found out about this service a few months ago and it turned out that it is a very popular platform and that many of my colleagues have been using it successfully for a long time.

Forex Broker helps traders to execute their trade easily and smoothly. Traders need to choose the broker wisely. By choosing wrong broker While I trade in the market I rely on Forex4you. This broker has tight spreads, unblemished execution, dynamic leverage and ease of trading facilities than any other broker in the forex market. Anyone can easily trade with the help of this broker.

On 10/30/2020 at 9:46 PM, Epicollapse said:
Correct me if I'm wrong, but do you not need to put down significant collateral to get a decent sized currency trade?

You need to have good capital to hold off trades and make profit.

Stop loss and take profit both are very important tool of forex market. Stop loss helps to prevent big loss and take profit ensures the sure amount of profit. These two things help a trader to do their trade tension free. Trading in forex market is always risky. Besides, a trader can not stay online for the whole day and night. These two elements can help the trader to fix his loss and profit. I am currently trading with TP Global FX. I can easily set my loss ratio and profit amount by the use of stop loss and take profit bar. It keeps me tension free and i don't need to sit all day long for making profit or not to make loss.

There is no alternative to learning. Trading requires specific knowledge and skills. Without enough skills, it is not possible to survive in the market. Experience comes when we gather knowledge and apply the knowledge. For trading we also need a good broker like Eurotrader. It's a regulated and licensed broker with a wide range of services. For example, they have five types of accounts including swap free.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest DeirdreGraham

I think demo accounts are the best thing to consider when learning more about trading. There's no real money involved, but you can practice with real situations and get real experience. Of all the accounts I have, I like the one on investous.com better because it offers access to so many possibilities and it's very user friendly. You get 100.000 to play and learn how everything works, and I think this is a great experience compared to only reading online, or discussing with others about trading.

Forex traders must need to acquire good trading knowledge because to achieve success it is very necessary of learning about each and every factor of that thing. And Forex as one of the highly profitable business needs proper learning and skill. A trader should firstly learn and then invest to earn. I have learned by attending the free seminar programs at Forex4you trading broker. 

I join at this broker because they are just simply wow with their extended service systems and educational programs. One can become an educated Forex trader by attending their free seminar or webinar class, demo trading account, video tutorials and Forex glossary. All the programs are really very effective to learn of Forex trading and trading terms.

• 3 weeks later...

Proper risk and money management are essential to success as a FX trader. Every trader has inherently some risk factors. Managing these risks in a sensible way will certainly help in long run. Traders should not trade money which they can't lose, because traders can't have the patience to profit due to the pressure of losing.

I am trading with Forex4you. I always execute my trader with proper risk and money management. They are very helpful. They always help me to make my decisions correctly and they also provide 24/7 customer support. I am very pleased with their services.

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/12/2020 at 5:47 PM, Sam Patrick said:

Proper risk and money management are essential to success as a . Every trader has inherently some risk factors. Managing these risks in a sensible way will certainly help in long run. Traders should not trade money which they can't lose, because traders can't have the patience to profit due to the pressure of losing.

I am trading with. I always execute my trader with proper risk and money management. They are very helpful. They always help me to make my decisions correctly and they also provide 24/7 customer support. I am very pleased with their services.

Existing funds and risks must be able to be considered properly, this is needed and necessary so that traders can become better and can be more maximal in carrying out trading activities in accordance with expectations with Tickmill.

• 3 months later...
On 12/29/2020 at 9:26 AM, uncle gober said:

Existing funds and risks must be able to be considered properly, this is needed and necessary so that traders can become better and can be more maximal in carrying out trading activities in accordance with expectations with Tickmill.

We will need to bring down the risks present in our trades.

On 4/15/2021 at 10:10 AM, uncle gober said:

Existing funds and risks must be able to be managed properly, this is necessary so that traders can be maximized in getting the security and trading comfort that is in line with expectations with Tickmill.

If we are looking to minimize the Risks then our Profits will increase 🙂

On 4/27/2021 at 9:51 AM, uncle gober said:

Trading plans will indeed be needed by traders, this is needed so that traders can be better and can get more leverage in getting the security and trading comfort that matches expectations with Tickmill.

We will need to use and maintain such kind of a Trading plan that can be used by us in doing our trading.