scalping is a profitable trading strategy

Rate this topic

Among new traders, scalping is a profitable trading strategy. There is no universal trading strategy that suits all traders, so you can practice this technique with a demo account before putting real money into your trades. After all, trading is a skill that can only be improved through experience. Almost all brokers like Eurotrader provide free demo accounts. So, practice as much as possible.

Professionals traders do not gamble in trading. Before start trading, pro trader always does their analysis and try to choose the currency pair with the most specific conditions. As for me I prefer major currency pair. I am trading with Forex4you which is a regulated broker. They give me low and tight spreads in major pair. That’s why I love trade in major pair.

Forex trading is a very profitable business. Anyone can start trading and earn maximum profits if they have enough forex knowledge. If you want to be a professional trader then you have to gain forex knowledge first then choose a reliable broker. Once you become a professional trader you can earn a lot of money. I trade with TP Global FX. They are a very reliable broker. They never make disappointment to their client. Their endless supports always make me pleased.

Scalping is a profitable short term strategy but it has risk also. Most traders do not get succeScalpim of scalping. Scalping tends us to do more trading. As a result it creates undisciplined traders. After getting skilled you can do scalping. For scalping you need a good broker like Eurotrader that provides low spreads and instant trade execution. It also gives very low spreads as low as zero pip and up to 500:1 leverage which is good for scalping.

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, broforex51 said:

If you are a scalper that's mean execution is very important. So you have to trading with broker that offer you the fastest execution, it's good if you join FreshForex and feel the speed of FreshForex MT4, your order will be executed in 0.01 secs, try it now !! 

Yeah another important advice is to use several trading platforms, for example I use MT4 platforms from Hotforex and Tickmill to trading scalping more efficiently. 

• 2 years later...
  • 5 months later...

Scalping is very interesting for traders in the world. I also make scalping with FXOpen. On other occasions, daily trading is also done, because it adjusts to market conditions. Traders must remain calm when scalping, so that the results are maximum. When scalping is done optimally, we will become successful traders.

• 1 month later...

Scalping is a short-term trading style, and personally, I'm not particularly fond of it. I feel more comfortable trading long-term on Tickmill. With long-term trading, I can execute trades more purposefully in my real account.