Blockchain is a distributed ledger technology. It is similar to the Internet where exchange of data happens, a Blockchain would enable exchange of values to carry out any transaction. Data stored on a Blockchain cannot be manipulated. The model poses to be resistant to theft and tamper.

Presently the industry is greatly moving towards the ‘Blockchain’ technology. They are popularly known as the back-end technology for cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin, blockchain is a shared, immutable ledger for recording the history of financial transactions. Specifically the technology is on the verge of making efficacious impact on the entire technology landscape, as its key applications are potentially emerging rapidly in diverse industrial realms. 

Why to Select Hashogen Technologies?

It is a popular motivated cryptocurrency exchange software development company with a team of skilful resources. Their key motto of us is to offer technology-driven services at an affordable cost without compromising the quality.

Based on a peer-to-peer (P2P) topology, block chain is a distributed ledger technology (DLT) that allows data to be stored globally on thousands of servers – while letting anyone on the network see everyone else's entries in near real-time. That makes it difficult for one user to gain control of, or game, the network.

• 1 month later...

Many good posts here so I will put in my two cents. Thanks for sharing and you are discussing blockchain technologies. I can agree that new crypto projects is another step forward for blockain. Personally, I've been making cash on trading crypto for a long time.  My first coin was Monero which I bought back in 2018. Then I check monero wallet https://jidex.io/how-it-works every day xD.
I was really happy that the cryptocurrencies market was bullish and I make maybe 3x on this deal.

• 4 weeks later...

I have read your whole post. Very interested and informative. I got so much information through this article related to blockchain technology. The blockchain technology is a system that holds shared transactional information, also referred to as the block, in many databases. 

• 2 weeks later...