Beginner in Trading

Rate this topic

• 4 weeks later...

Hello! I am glad that you want to develop in trading. In this case, I highly recommend you to read useful blogs. By the way, one of the useful things is the NEAR Platform. I know that platform allows you to manage digital assets and their identity. All you need to access is an email address and password. You can read more about that here https://cryptoverze.com/what-is-near-protocol-near-a-platform-for-building-dapps/ Anyway, this website will be a good option for you to know more useful information about trading.

9 hours ago, Pixie Pips said:

There are several reasons forex can be an attractive market, even for beginners who have little experience. This means that traders can get into the market at any time of day, even when other more centralised markets are closed.

With the help of the Forex trading we can get a constant income from our trades.

On 12/9/2021 at 1:15 AM, Pixie Pips said:

That is nice to know. Demo Trading in Forex would be a nice way to learn about the Forex Market, but again a real trading would suffice lots more than the Demo Trading.

We will need to make use of a Trading system that can help us in doing the trades.

Forex trading can be complicated and may not be suitable for everyone. Whether foreign exchange is suitable for you will depend on your financial situation, goals, and the investment experience you already have as a beginner. In general, beginners must proceed with caution, especially when most foreign exchange traders lose money.

20 hours ago, Pixie Pips said:

Forex trading can be complicated and may not be suitable for everyone. Whether foreign exchange is suitable for you will depend on your financial situation, goals, and the investment experience you already have as a beginner. In general, beginners must proceed with caution, especially when most foreign exchange traders lose money.

If we are looking to earn income from the Forex markets we will need a Reliable Trading Plan.

The leverage always consider as an important financial tool which an investor should consider when choosing a broker. it always contains risk , so before trading with leverage we the traders have to know how to manage risk , my trading career I always use 1:100 leverage for avoiding risk , but when I can predict the real faction of this market with certainly then I use up to leverage 1:500 that always ensures my trading platform LQDFX.  So, my trading life is very much comfortable.   

On 12/19/2021 at 7:48 PM, Golden Sark said:

The leverage always consider as an important financial tool which an investor should consider when choosing a broker. it always contains risk , so before trading with leverage we the traders have to know how to manage risk , my trading career I always use 1:100 leverage for avoiding risk , but when I can predict the real faction of this market with certainly then I use up to leverage 1:500 that always ensures my trading platform LQDFX.  So, my trading life is very much comfortable.   

We should always remember this fact that  when we are doing our trading we would have to keep our leverage to the minimum.

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/11/2022 at 11:40 PM, Pixie Pips said:

Forex is not at all an easy way to make money, but you could survive in it once you bave proper practice and a good and reliable broker.

We will need to make use of such kind of a Forex Broker which is Regulated and that is Truly International like FXOpen 😄

• 2 weeks later...

In order to trade effectively, forex education is essential. There are plenty of websites, books, and other resources you can take advantage of to learn more about Forex trading. You may learn over time that nothing is more important than experience, and experience is the best teacher if you want to learn Forex trading.

On 1/25/2022 at 11:52 PM, Pixie Pips said:

In order to trade effectively, forex education is essential. There are plenty of websites, books, and other resources you can take advantage of to learn more about Forex trading. You may learn over time that nothing is more important than experience, and experience is the best teacher if you want to learn Forex trading.

We will need to learn trading in the Forex markets so that the income could be started on a regular basis.