Beginner in Trading

Rate this topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
On 11/3/2020 at 9:00 AM, uncle gober said:

training and learning must be done well, this is needed so that traders can improve their existing trading skills by utilizing demo accounts and educational programs provided by Tickmill.

We will h ave t o make the Efforts so that we can start learning about the Forex markets.

Developing a strategy in forex trading is very important. If a trader does not develop a strategy, he will not get good results in trading. To bring good results in trading, he has to develop a strategy first. There are many types of strategies in the market and I think technical analysis and fundamental analysis are better.

With this strategy, if you trade by maintaining discipline, you can earn a lot from trading. I am trading with Forex4you. They always help me to make money from this market. They provide 24/7 customer support to their clients. They are very supportive. I am very pleased with their services.

On 6/7/2021 at 1:12 PM, Sam Patrick said:

Developing a strategy in forex trading is very important. If a trader does not develop a strategy, he will not get good results in trading. To bring good results in trading, he has to develop a strategy first. There are many types of strategies in the market and I think technical analysis and fundamental analysis are better.

With this strategy, if you trade by maintaining discipline, you can earn a lot from trading. I am trading with Forex4you. They always help me to make money from this market. They provide 24/7 customer support to their clients. They are very supportive. I am very pleased with their services.

If we will make use of a Reliable Trading Strategy then getting income from the Forex markets will become easier for us.

It is essential to do safe trading. Tough the forex market is very risky, Every traders want to minimize the risk. If you are trading in forex market you should have enough knowledge about forex which help you to give safety to your account. as a trader I am trading with Tpglobalfx. I am always aware of taking precaution of my account.

Broker platform should be check. Some are faulty to use. All traders are different. So, one broker can best for one and can be worst for another. Trader should test their platform in demo account. Almost all broker free demo account. My broker Forex4you also provide unlimited free demo account. I also start my trading from using demo account. I am still use it for testing new strategy.

For me, the most important part is getting knowledge about trading platform/broker. I think that before entering the market, you need to study all the information about the market, trading, brokers. It was hard for me to choose the right broker. I searched a lot of sites in order to find smth good. I also spent a lot of time looking for a broker and accidentally found this site Finarm, which has a whole bunch of different companies listed. It's pretty convenient and can give you some insights. 

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 9/10/2021 at 9:19 AM, uncle gober said:

The selection of the existing broker must be able to be considered carefully, this is done so that traders can become better and can be more leverage in surviving and can become a trader of the month with Tickmill.

We need to select a Forex trading broker that is both Reliable and also International like FXOpen 🙂

• 1 month later...
On 10/21/2021 at 12:08 AM, Pixie Pips said:

Forex Trading is the best way to become successful in the Forex Market, but you need to ensure that you have earned proper knowledge to achieve success in the Forex Market.

If we will start doing our trading with the help of a Reliable Trading Plan we can make more Profits.