What Kind Of Problems Do You Face While Trading Forex?

Rate this topic

Emotional is very influence on our trading. We should be able to control your emotions when trading. Because trading with emotion will bring our account experience loss. And discipline is also very important, because with discipline then we can minimize the risk.

Controlling emotions is the hardest thing when trading, That's why I continue to strive to always discipline with a strategy that I use and discipline in the use of a good MM. By always trying to discipline, the mistakes that caused for not being able to control emotions can be avoided.

This is a nice thread and a meaningful discussion.I agree with all of you that emotions greatly affect our trading thats why it is necessary for us to learn and master our emotions in trading and in here the word discipline enters and needed to be applied.

graceb, on 21 Nov 2013 - 05:37 AM, said:

Emotions such as fear,greed really affect our trading in forex thats why we need to learn to master our emotions in trading.

Yeah,these are problems you need to address so it is very important to come-up with a good money and risk management plan to combat the effects of your emotions and control/minimize your losses.

• 5 years later...

Emotion is such an issue which creates problem in every trader’s life. Being emotional can always hamper a trader’s life by taking wrong decisions. The most important thing is that trade without being emotional or control on your emotions. As a the best and professional broker FXdirects I select for my trading since they motivate in an extra ordinary way so the traders can always keep cool min and can control their emotion.

Scamming is the biggest problem in Forex market at the present time. When choosing the broker most of the time traders face problems due to scam brokers as they scammers are increasing very quickly. But by avoiding the scam brokers I select Forex4you trading broker who is scam free and highly regulated and as well as licensed. So investing money is totally secured with them. They give all the well- reputed bank accounts.

• 11 months later...

I think the biggest mistake which have been done by almost all the Forex trader especially by the newcomers is start Forex trading without any target and without learning of this business. As awe all know in every business there are some rules and conditions and without learning there is no result a person can get.

So, to achieve the goal of your business you need to invest time properly. Forex4you I think the most demandable broker as because they allow various motivational trainings for their entire clients so a newcomer can learn and an expert trader can achieve his target. This broker has simply made my trading life profitable by giving me genuine education of Forex trading and thus I have gathered good trading knowledge.