Rate this topic

The market is volatile in early trade as it is consolidating at current levels after rising 656 points on the Sensex in previous two sessions.

The Nifty is hovering around the 6200 level. The Sensex is up 60.82 points at 20911.56, and the Nifty is up 14.95 points at 6203.95. About 502 shares have advanced while 197 shares declined on the BSE.

19-Nov Market Opens:

Market Opens: #Sensex is up 44 points at 20,895.

#Nifty is up 10 points at 6,199.

Bank #Nifty is down 32 points at 11,109.

CNX Midcap is up 12 points at 7,628.

Moneycontrol

• 5 years later...

Forex market is volatile trading platform in all around the world. One of the highly liquid markets in the world. People from different countries are come to exchange their foreign currencies in this market. And the market opens for 24 hours a day and 5 days a week. I select the highly liquid and transparent broker named FXdirects who is really excellent to provide best and effective customer service. They give 24/7 customer service.

For successful Forex trading making good trading plan is very necessary. Without good trading plan working efficiently is not truly possible. I believe that a good trading plan will make your trading successfully easily. That’s why I always make my trading plan by the support of reliable broker Forex4you. Because this broker give me daily trade news and updates, economic calendar, latest political news and events etc. hottest currency news and charts etc.