⤴️-Paid Ad- TGF does not endorse any products advertised. 🔥 Advertise here.🔥

What is a successful crypto project for you?

Donkyf

I won't agree that no one conciders it promising. What about Elon? He just joked? What for? I can understand that with every his word he manipulates the market and it doesn't deal with crypto only. Of course it's easy to do that when you are one of the richest people in the world. And people forget how to do their own research. They got used to follow the hype only.

People often behave like a flock of sheep. And in this case everyone got used to the fact that Elon can manipulate the market really good and there are moments to catch. But to know these moments, you have to be a wife of Elon to know when he's gonna say another story 🙂

It always worked like that. In other case how would people know what is worth trying. But in some cases it works vice versa. In case with chia only market is earning money on hard drives and I'm sure that investors will only lose.

Yes, I'm sure of it, too. The industry will not suffer such a sharp increase in prices, and the coin itself will die sooner or later. In general, in general, I think that its popularity was provided by cryptomaniacs who seek to make a profit easily and quickly.

There are 1-2 people which can manipulate the whole market and it's clear for quite a long time already. And I don't like how it works. That's why I don't invest in anything, just mine green coins without any additional costs.

Only a fool will mine Bitcoin now 🙂 You've had to start a long ago in order to earn on that. And green coins can be mined without any investments. You just need to have more or less powerful PC and that's it.

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/4/2021 at 3:09 PM, iwillnevereverbeknown said:

A project that shows promise, had a sound white paper and a solid team. If these pre requisites are filled, the project will go far.

Find out more information about the project. This is a non-profit and self-funded project. Its developers base their actions on building trusting relationships with users.

On 7/5/2021 at 12:09 AM, iwillnevereverbeknown said:

A project that shows promise, had a sound white paper and a solid team. If these pre requisites are filled, the project will go far.

Look, white paper doesn't guarantee anything good. There are many projects with closed source code, which are worldwide popular. And what concerns Utopia p2p, I hadn't found any similar projects on the web. Working for 3 years it already proved that it's worth trying.

On 7/15/2021 at 6:05 AM, Rotor said:

Agree. Moreover, they've started a promo mining campaign yesterday https://utopiap2p.medium.com/join-crp-mining-promotion-for-all-miners-48ff583faae3 Seems like an interesting decision. I'd love to participate. The prize pool is impressive.

Are you taking part in this action? As far as I remember, the last bounty was quite successful and without any problems. I've only seen good reviews about it.

As I know there were some issues as the previous bounty was held by the hired bounty manager and now it's all about the soft and devs. I'm in already and I've learned that up to 50 mining bots can be active on one PC. That's pretty awesome and I hope I'll get into the numbers of luckies to receive a part of the big prize pool.