⤴️-Paid Ad- TGF does not endorse any products advertised. 🔥 Advertise here.🔥

What is a successful crypto project for you?

Donkyf

I think they have enough money on their own, that's why they don't look for any investors. But maybe Elon Musk will decide to invest in it 🙂 He spent so much money on Bitcoin recently, he has to mention this project also.

Hmm, this looks like a good idea! It is possible that the developers hope for something similar. Or maybe they even have a clear plan for the development of the ecosystem and we just do not realize what changes are still waiting for us.

Sure, the ecosystem is already so wide and has so many different functions that I think it's not the end. Many people nowadays look for privacy in everything and I'm sure that there are other options that can be added except of messenger, email, broser and wallet.

In order to properly invest money in a new cryptocurrency, you should carefully study it
It is important to study the past of the project team and who is behind it.
Determine how interesting and promising the underlying idea is.
Check for MVP - minimal working prototype.
Check the execution of the roadmap. It is important to understand how the project is progressing, whether deadlines and deadlines are being met.
Get to know the project community. It is important to study the general information field around the startup and see how branches are maintained in specialized forums.
Determine the market value of the project. That is, to understand whether the market really needs it and whether it will be useful.

On 3/12/2021 at 12:27 PM, Intcatekin said:

In order to properly invest money in a new cryptocurrency, you should carefully study it
It is important to study the past of the project team and who is behind it.
Determine how interesting and promising the underlying idea is.
Check for MVP - minimal working prototype.
Check the execution of the roadmap. It is important to understand how the project is progressing, whether deadlines and deadlines are being met.
Get to know the project community. It is important to study the general information field around the startup and see how branches are maintained in specialized forums.
Determine the market value of the project. That is, to understand whether the market really needs it and whether it will be useful.

Oh, thank you for the detailed answer! I understand that this coin will never become a new bitcoin and most likely will not receive even half of its success. However, it seemed to me that it has prospects for successful further development

On 3/19/2021 at 5:01 AM, Rotor said:

What concerns the information, it seems to me that all the answers can be found in official Utopia chat https://t.me/utopiachatoff Many active users and also developers are taking part in it. Maybe it can save time in researches.

I looked at this channel - there are almost 5,000 active users, this is a very good result for an almost unknown application. Especially while waiting for the release of the mobile version.

Yeah. But it's a little funny to see a chat in a competitor's application 🙂 But it has some logic, especially while Telegram becomes one of the most popular messengers nowadays. While Utopia is much more than just messenger.

18 hours ago, Rotor said:

Also, according to this thread a new bounty campaign had just started -

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5330069.0#subject_56764666

Bounty dates:
12rd April 2021 to 7nd June 2021 (8 weeks)

The allocation is as follows:
Signature Campaign : 50%
Blogging (Medium, Reddit and others) : 20%
Video Creation : 20%
Twitter : 10%

Oh, wow! I will be happy to join this interesting promotion. Do not miss such a convenient moment, because it is absolutely free and safe.

I love the fact that it will last for so long. As their previous bounty ended so fast so as I didn't get to know about it. Moreover I like that I have different ways of gaining coins this time. Very interesting.

Seems like new crypto projects don't appear anymore, or they're so small and unuseful that no one ever hear about them. What may be the reason for that? People are not interested in crypto anymore?

I'm 100% sure that every person which deals with crypto somehow, is interested in top coins first. But if you want to grow your capital, you have to know the full market. As it's easier to earn on smaller coins than to believe in btc only.

Yes, you're right. However, those who understand the crypt better know that with some knowledge, you can determine the top coin even before it becomes popular. I consider it the highest class.

I'm more interested in coin now as there is a great hype around chia coin, but Crypton mining is even more green as you need the internet only. And with chia you need to buy additional stuff and many people say it breaks their PCs in a few months.

14 hours ago, Rotor said:

I'm more interested in coin now as there is a great hype around chia coin, but Crypton mining is even more green as you need the internet only. And with chia you need to buy additional stuff and many people say it breaks their PCs in a few months.

This is some kind of joke, I think=)))At the moment, none of the serious crypto enthusiasts consider this coin as a promising option. And even more so, no one considers it eco-friendly. Crypton is much more environmentally friendly you are right.