⤴️-Paid Ad- TGF does not endorse any products advertised. 🔥 Advertise here.🔥

What is a successful crypto project for you?

Donkyf

On 12/18/2020 at 4:13 AM, Rotor said:

Exactly. Many users when choose apps pay big attention to the design. As there are many similar apps and they differ only in their look. So it's very important point. I really love how it looks now.

Yes, I agree with you. Each application must have its own corporate design. Indeed, in part, this fact also helps to attract new users. Perhaps the design improvement will lead to the release of the mobile version.

Do you want to get free Bitcoin easily every hour for life? It is so simple. You can do using your computer or Android. Click this link https://grab.tc/?ref=140874 and sign up! It is FREE! It give offers such as Faucet, PTC Ads, Visit Shortlinks, CPU Mining, Jobs, Investment Games and MORE! Bitcoin value is now rise so please hurry! Built your future with Bitcoin! You will never regret!   

On 12/31/2020 at 2:07 AM, Rotor said:

Of course developing a mobile app needs time. Moreover, iit will have to be added to google and apple market, which also requires some time. And beta version first, ofc. For now you can check a new promo website https://utopia-ecosystem.com/ Maybe you'll find something new and interesting for you.

Thank you. To be honest, I am in awe of their brand design. Let's hope that over time, a page will appear on the site dedicated to the mobile version of the application.

Have you seen the built-in trading platform? All the channels can't stop discussing it and as I've checked many already tested it. For now I've just registered there and everything looks like even a child can exchange crypto there 🙂 Very nice job.

21 hours ago, Rotor said:

Have you seen the built-in trading platform? All the channels can't stop discussing it and as I've checked many already tested it. For now I've just registered there and everything looks like even a child can exchange crypto there 🙂 Very nice job.

Hmm, are you serious? Yes, I saw news about this, this update is quite actively discussed among users, but I myself have not tested it yet. Well, thanks for sharing your experience!

On 1/12/2021 at 11:39 AM, Donkyf said:

Hmm, are you serious? Yes, I saw news about this, this update is quite actively discussed among users, but I myself have not tested it yet. Well, thanks for sharing your experience!

You really have to try. Especially if you have mined some already. I remember we discussed it, but I don't remember if you're in crypto there. Now it's not needed to register on a third party traders. Just hope they'll add other CRP pairs soon.

It's not about a reliability. Those who didn't believe in it, won't believe now just because of the exchange it has. It's just a bigger convenience for Utopia users and Crypton miners, as they can do everything in one place now. And if USDT is a normal pair for them to exchange.

21 hours ago, Rotor said:

It's not about a reliability. Those who didn't believe in it, won't believe now just because of the exchange it has. It's just a bigger convenience for Utopia users and Crypton miners, as they can do everything in one place now. And if USDT is a normal pair for them to exchange.

YES, time will tell. Let's see what happens after the next update. Perhaps a new pair will appear for exchange. Since the project is self-financed, one should not expect any quick changes.

I think this is importnat who exactly stands behind the crypto project. If it's creators know a lot and gained respect in the sphere they manage this cryptoproject in - this is a defnite plus. Hiding the names of developers and managers - not a good sign at all. In any case this is a good idea to have a careful look at the White Paper. 

On 1/26/2021 at 7:25 PM, Kataxe said:

I think this is importnat who exactly stands behind the crypto project. If it's creators know a lot and gained respect in the sphere they manage this cryptoproject in - this is a defnite plus. Hiding the names of developers and managers - not a good sign at all. In any case this is a good idea to have a careful look at the White Paper. 

The point is that creating a platform without any restrictions can cause some problems for devs. Look how Telegram is now pressed because of its channels. And in Utopia no one will delete any of your channels, websites or forum threads. And allowing such things is good for users, but not very safe for devs.

• 2 weeks later...

Fully agree and what can I tell more is that a new feature appeared in Utopia if I can call it so. It's a file storage that can be accessed through the Idyll browser and is available for Utopia users only. I'm not only sure if it's 100% safe or not.

18 hours ago, Rotor said:

I was thinking about the fact if the rise of bitcoin can affect CRP somehow.. I don't know on what is it based, but usually the rise of bitcoin affects the whole crypto market.. Or only top coins?

Honestly, I have no idea, I don't quite understand how it works, but both scenarios are likely. I meant positive and negative developments.

Looking after main altcoins it's seen that they have a positive move right now. Not as much as BTC but it's logical. While CRP does nothing.. So I don't think it's somehow connected to the top coins. And until it doesn't have any investors, it will cost almost nothing.

Are you sure they look for investors? I hadn't heard anything like that. Seems like everything is self financed and devs plan to continue everything the same way. I have no idea where do they take so much money as all the updates need good investments for sure. But I like how the project updates.