What is a successful crypto project for you?

Dear friends, I would like to ask you a few questions regarding how do you determine that a new cryptocurrency will be successful?

I know there are experienced crypto experts out there who can predict the success or failure of a new coin initially. I would like to know on what grounds this can be done?

For example, many people write about this cryptocurrency that has every chance of successful and rapid growth. How can this be understood? What if it's a hoax?🤔

cryptoncoin.cash

Thanks in advance.

Many try to invest into something perspective on the early stage, in most of cases it's a subjective meaning. So I won't believe any predictors. but would listen to myself. Moreover, any crypto project needs a certain time in order to show if it's succesfull or not. So I don't see an exact answer to your question.

Any specific indicators are again subjective. You have to learn the whole crypto story on your own and there are 2 ways. Either your intuition will bring you to the right coin, or you'll make a great mistake and will lose your money.

On 10/16/2020 at 2:52 PM, Donkyf said:

I seem to be starting to realize that mining is somewhat similar to fishing. You never know if you are lucky or not! And knowing all the necessary information does not guarantee anything either.

I can tell you how to get crypto with enjoy. Or lose it if you're not in a topic 🙂 Utopia project just announced poker rooms where you can play with their crypto. As a poker maniac, I'm already in! 🙂

Yes, I've tried to play. The minimum blinds are 0.001/0.002 CRP. So you don't need to have hundreds of Cryptons in order to play 🙂 The only thing is that there are not many people there yet, but I'm sure it will change the nearest time.

18 hours ago, Rotor said:

Yes, I've tried to play. The minimum blinds are 0.001/0.002 CRP. So you don't need to have hundreds of Cryptons in order to play 🙂 The only thing is that there are not many people there yet, but I'm sure it will change the nearest time.

Hmm, I recently tried to play, but all the tables were empty. I also hope this is temporary. Perhaps most users simply did not have time to install the latest update.

There is no notification that soft has to be updated if you don't check it on your own. So ofc not everyone have seen the updates. But channels already exist, so people should kno about it soon.

Type poker in channels search, you'll find at least 2 of them. And what concerns the small amount of players, it can also be because of bug that sometimes doesn't allow to create a room. So waiting for fixes.

I'm waiting for some promotions also. As all the poker clients do some entertaining stuff from time to time. That will catch more interest. Anyway, when you don't need real money to play, it's already great.

I'm also interested what else will developers add in order to make the app even more interesting? Like in their ANN threads they announce the mobile app and more interesting things, but nothing concrete.

• 2 weeks later...

Just update the soft and you'll see that UAM was added - Utopia Alternative Miner. It's an additional network core, that's going to simplify and make all the processes faster. Starting from mining process and continuing with transactions, messenger and mail work and many other things. Hope it will also help to earn more Crypton in less time.

On 11/21/2020 at 4:34 AM, Rotor said:

Just update the soft and you'll see that UAM was added - Utopia Alternative Miner. It's an additional network core, that's going to simplify and make all the processes faster. Starting from mining process and continuing with transactions, messenger and mail work and many other things. Hope it will also help to earn more Crypton in less time.

As far as I understand, this core as a whole has increased the speed and efficiency of the entire ecosystem. In this regard, a closed forum http://utalk/index.php for the software users was created in the local browser. I have not yet been able to register on it, since this requires a crypt. And I lost at poker. =(((  

BUT I advise you to register there, as I think all the benefits and relevant news will be there.

In recent years cryptocurrency creates lots of business opportunity in the modern world like

• Cryptocurrency exchange

• Cryptocurrency crowdfunding(ICO, IEO, STO)

• Creating a cryptocurrency wallet

• Cryptocurrency lending

• Cryptocurrency MLM business

• Cryptocurrency escrow business

• Online gambling with smart contracts & more.

Among them, crypto exchange & wallet are the most successful business ideas because these businesses are a low-risk factor, and need a small amount of money to start these businesses. Let me explain about these businesses

Start a Cryptocurrency exchange:

Building your own crypto exchange platform is the finest cryptocurrency business in 2020. First, you should know what a cryptocurrency exchange platform is. It is the website where you can buy and sell a wide range of cryptocurrencies in a hassle-free and secure manner. Already there are many popular crypto exchange platforms across the globe. Such as Binance, Coinbase, LocalBitcoins, and other exchanges. 

If you are an owner of the exchange, Then you can charge fees for withdrawing, depositing, and transferring the cryptocurrencies. So you can use the trusted premium bitcoin exchange software to launch your own secured exchange platform instantly. There are different kinds of exchanges available in the global market. Such as

• Centralized exchange

• Decentralized exchange

• Hybrid exchange

• Order book exchange

• Ads based exchange

• Binary options exchange

Select the type of exchange you want for your business before launching them using the bitcoin exchange script.

Creating a cryptocurrency wallet:

Crypto wallet is enabled in the cryptocurrency exchange platform to store and receive the cryptocurrencies in a secure manner. It also monitors the crypto in the exchange platform. Hot wallets and cold wallets are two types of wallet storage used in major exchanges. The hot wallet is an online storage and the cold wallet is offline storage. Most of the crypto traders use cold wallets for secure transactions. There are five types of crypto wallets in the market place. They are

• Mobile wallet

• Desktop wallet

• Hardware wallet

• Paper wallet

• Web wallet

So you can develop the crypto wallet for the people who need wallets for their exchange account and you can charge fees for developing. Also, you can charge fees for each successful crypto transaction.

On 11/23/2020 at 12:41 PM, Donkyf said:

As far as I understand, this core as a whole has increased the speed and efficiency of the entire ecosystem. In this regard, a closed forum http://utalk/index.php for the software users was created in the local browser. I have not yet been able to register on it, since this requires a crypt. And I lost at poker. =(((  

BUT I advise you to register there, as I think all the benefits and relevant news will be there.

Flooders will alwayd find a way to access it, as I think that registration doesn't cost much. Moreover, I believe as the forum is new, the moderators will watch after it and won't let it to turn into a trash. And some people could ask their questions somewhere at least.

On 11/29/2020 at 6:50 AM, Rotor said:

Flooders will alwayd find a way to access it, as I think that registration doesn't cost much. Moreover, I believe as the forum is new, the moderators will watch after it and won't let it to turn into a trash. And some people could ask their questions somewhere at least.

Yes, despite the fact that there are many channels within the ecosystem dedicated to specific topics, it was still very difficult to structure the topics of communication. Therefore, the appearance of a separate forum with moderators will help structure communication and discussion of existing issues.