When & Why You Chose Forex ; Who/what Convinced You ...

Rate this topic

I came about forex from browsing internet and lured by a friend to try it .Initially,I thought forex was a fast way to earn money.That has convinced me to join but now I face the reality that i have to learn and have some skills to be successful.

I choose forex because it's a promising bussiness, although how to earn money from forex is not easy, need knowledge; experience and discipline but to start forex we don't need a lot of money plus there's a lot of broker which offer bonus. My friend suggest this bussiness to me, he has been success in forex bussiness and can make forex as his main job, I really envy him.

masepek, on 25 Nov 2013 - 6:39 PM, said:

I choose forex because it's a promising bussiness, although how to earn money from forex is not easy, need knowledge; experience and discipline but to start forex we don't need a lot of money plus there's a lot of broker which offer bonus. My friend suggest this bussiness to me, he has been success in forex bussiness and can make forex as his main job, I really envy him.

Forex broker bonuses are good as it adds up to our account that we'll use on our endeavor to forex trading.

• 5 years later...

Demo trading explains like you can open up one of these free of charge and no risk forex trading accounts in a matter of minutes and once you have registered as a new trader you can then set about placing trades in a real money trading environment but with a supply of demo trading credits. Join with BPRIMES to enjoy and practice trading with their free demo accounts to grow your experience.