The Present-day Abcourt Mine ‘s Share is only at $ 0.235

Rate this topic

Guest quickgold

Guest quickgold

The Present-day Abcourt Mine ‘s Share is only at $ 0.235

ABI is solid to upsurge their creations and output will comes out optimistically until next June

Though the standing properties of ABI are as follows:

1- ABI crop 18 000 Oz  Gold truly

2- in a few weeks ABI will restart a second gold mine

3- ABI spend  drilling results on others properties

4- ABI obtain a Silver-Zinc property at Barvue

These Properties will be surely twin coming ahead due to ABI Continue working to produce more Gold

Instantly it is upright to take this promising occasion for a certain ending!

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Managing discipline is an important part of trading. If a trader does not trade by maintaining discipline, he has to accept the loss. By trading discipline, I mean technical analysis, money management, risk management, trade management, trading plan, etc. If you can maintain all these things, you can avoid the loss. Lots of research is needed on trading. There are many websites online where analysis is discussed in detail. My broker Tpglobalfx helps me a lot. They are very helpful. They never make disappointment to their client.

• 4 weeks later...

Traders can use one or a combination of strategies in their trading, depending on their personality. However, it is better to follow one strategy and master it. If your trading strategy is good and you can follow it, Success will surely come. I Am a forex trader too. I am trading with Forex4you. It gives me all necessary help for my trading.

• 6 months later...
On 3/5/2021 at 11:00 PM, Jo Eshuijs said:

Traders can use one or a combination of strategies in their trading, depending on their personality. However, it is better to follow one strategy and master it. If your trading strategy is good and you can follow it, Success will surely come. I Am a forex trader too. I am trading with Forex4you. It gives me all necessary help for my trading.

Forex trading will become profitable for us in the long run.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

They released nice results for June 2021, in October. 
https://abcourt.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/10/PR.pdf

Rouyn-Noranda, Québec, Canada, October 29, 2021 Abcourt Mines Inc. (TSX-V: ABI, Berlin: AML-BE and Frankfurt Stock Exchanges: AML-FF) ("Abcourt" or the "Corporation"), Abcourt declares excellent results for the 12-month period ended on June 30, 2021, with $3,4 M in gross profits and $ 2,4 M in net profits despite 5 weeks of interruption to repair the hoist motor at Elder. All amounts are in canadian dollars unless indicated differently.

HIGHLIGHTS:
 Revenues of $ 27.6 M in 2021, compared to $ 24.0 M in 2020, an increase of 15 %.
 Net profit of $ 2.4M in 2021 and $ 359 K in 2020.
Gross profit of $ 3.4 M 2021, compared to $ 1.9 M in 2020, an increase of 80 %.
 Adjusted net profit of $ 5.1 M in 2021, compared to $ 4.2 M in 2020, an increase of 21 %.                      Cost of sales of $ 24.2 M in 2021, compared to $ 22.1 M in 2020, an increase of 9,5 %.
 $ 2.4 M of cash on June 30, 2021, compared to $ 2.0 M in June 30, 2020, an increase of 20 %. 
Gold inventory of $ 2.5 M in 2021, comparable to the June, 30, 2020 amount, hence no change.
Cash cost of CDN $ 1,845 (US $ 1,444) in 2021, compared to CDN $ 1,636 (US $ 1,228) in 2020, an increase of 12,5 %. 
11, 398 ounces produced 11, 659 ounces sold in 2021 compared to 12, 180 ounces produced 11,640 ounces sold, hence a drop of 6,8 % for the ounces produced and no change in the ounces sold.
Net profit of $ 547 K in the fourth quarter of 2021, compared to $ 431 K in 2020, an increase of 27 %. We are very satisfied with these results.

NOMINATION : The Company is pleased to announce that Mr François Mestrallet a director of the company since December 2013 has been promoted to the post of Board chairman on October 15, 2021. He succeeds Mr Renaud Hinse who has presided Board meetings for many years since the acquisition of the Company in December 1979. Mr Hinse will continue as president and CEO of the Company. It was an honor for me to preside the Board meetings over many years, but the time has come for me to reduce my activities. Mr Mestrallet is an important shareholder of the Company and he has a good knowledge of its operations. The way he looks at things will be an important contribution to the Board.

2 RECENT DEVELOPEMENTS :
Advancement of drifts on levels 11 and 12 and preparation of level 13 at the Elder mine.  Rehabilitation of old drifts and advancement of new drifts on the upper levels of the Sleeping Giant mine to have acces to existing ore reserves and new zones indicated by previous and current drill holes.

NEW PROJETS TO COME :

Update of NI 43-101 resources calculations of Discovery, Flordin and Cameron Shear (50%) 
Surface drilling program at Sleeping giant mine. 
Re-activate the Abcourt-Barvue silver-zinc projet.
Construction of a trail to acces the Tagami projet.

NON-GAAP FINANCIAL PERFORMANCE MEASURES :

This press release presents certain financial performance measures, total cash costs per ounce of gold produced, sustaining costs and all-in sustaining cost per ounce of gold produced which are non-International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) performances measures. This data may not be comparable to data presented by other gold producers. Non-GAAP financial performance measures should be considered together with other data prepared in accordance with IFRS. The adjusted net profit is a measure of performance that members of the direction use to evaluate the performance of activities by the Company. Without taking into account the accounting policies, taxation laws and the structure of capital as these elements may potentially give a wrong representation of the capacity of the Company to generate cash with its operation. The adjusted net profit excludes interest expenses, taxes and amortization. The cash costs and all-in sustaining cost are common performance measures in the gold mining industry.

The Company reports cash cost per ounce based on ounces produced. Cash cost include operating mining costs and royalties but is exclusive of amortization and depletion and sustaining capital expenditures. The all-in sustaining costs include costs of sales and sustaining capital expenditures and administrative costs but exclude amortization, depletion and accretion expenses. The Company believes that all-in sustaining costs present a complete picture of the Company’s operating performance or its ability to generate free cash flows from its operation.