Anyone Here Does Mobile Phone Trading?

yes, but I only use a mobile phone to monitor trading chart alone. If it is more convenient for the OP I use a PC. Problem screen, internet connection is a something interfere trading comfort.

of course, we are still very comfortable with mobile trading. That way we will be facilitated in trading. We can trade wherever we are. In instaforex, I can control the account by using a PDA (Personal Digital Assistant) or smartphone.

For safety and comfort in using the mobile platform depends on each trader. If just monitor market movements at the moment we can not use a laptop / PC, the mobile platform is the right choice as long as there's Internet connection and supports the use of mobile MT4 such as iPhone, Android, Windows Mobile and others. But you should not use a mobile platform to make order, because in addition to the speed of the Internet that mostly become obstacles, using mobile platform for analysis is also not optimal.

masepek, on 25 Nov 2013 - 8:17 PM, said:

For safety and comfort in using the mobile platform depends on each trader. If just monitor market movements at the moment we can not use a laptop / PC, the mobile platform is the right choice as long as there's Internet connection and supports the use of mobile MT4 such as iPhone, Android, Windows Mobile and others. But you should not use a mobile platform to make order, because in addition to the speed of the Internet that mostly become obstacles, using mobile platform for analysis is also not optimal.

Thanks masapek for sound advice,at least I know that I can still use a mobile platform to monitor my trades.

• 2 months later...

mobile phone is very practical to use to make trades when not in front of the PC. This is very advantageous for us to trade when traveling. But it also has drawbacks. we can only monitor chart, if to do OP so is less convenient .

• 3 years later...

No I don't like mobile trading. Mobile trading is awful for new forex trader . Forex is one of the best business where people can procure progressively money viably . it is a money maker machine . it is a fantastic open entryway for us. For investigation of a chart, PC or tablet is the best. I do my investigation on portable workstation. I am a binary options trader. On the off chance that you are keen on binary options trading, you can open a record with lxmarkets.com broker. It is a regulated broker with magnificent client bolster.

Guest Steve Goodwin

Yes, I do! Basically, I can’t use my desktop trading for a long time because of my current educational status! By the way, now I am confidently handling my live trading account since I have mobile and tab trading facility from trade-24.com broker! Their trading app is well-matched with both Android and IOS devices! In addition, I get proper ECN environment in all of trading devices, very helpful service as a part time Forex trader!

Archived