Forex Treading

Rate this topic

Our proprietary systematic strategy that has up to 80% win-rate and removes the noise from trading.
How to rapidly grow your account while keeping your risk minimized by being two steps ahead of the herd and trading with the 'Smart Money'
How to substantially increase your win rate and be in the top 10% by doing the opposite of the 90%
You don't always need indicators to make money in the presence of best forex signal provider from the Forex markets.
One of the firm’s most profitable and consistent proprietary trade setups (you won’t see this anywhere else)  Join Now

• 2 weeks later...

Leverage is a kind of money which is given by the broker to their clients according to their investment. It will help a trader to make more profit than usual. Many traders don't want to use leverage. Because it is very risky to invest more money in trading. But some traders are very much confident that they can make money from that additional money.

I am a trader. I also want to use my leverage given by my broker Forex4you. I always make a strategy to trade and use that leverage. Traders should always keep in mind to consider leverage as their strategy said to them. For some people, leverage is a burden but for some traders, it is like the way of making money.

To become a trader is easy but to become a successful trader is tough. If you want to become a successful trader, you need patience, desire, luck and most importantly a bunch of knowledge about forex. You need to take right decision on right time. You also need a support while trading in the market. I use TP Global FX as my support. It always helps me to take right decision on right time at right place.

• 4 weeks later...

By using the higher trading leverage in Forex market traders are earning good amount of money easily. From all trading tools in this largest decentralized market leverage is best to earn good money rapidly but the high leverage contains high risk. I prefer the high trading leverage that is why I choose Forex4you trading broker for my trading. They allow the higher trading leverage that is 1:1000. Now I am earning huge money.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
On 10/30/2020 at 8:45 AM, maspluto said:

the use of existing leverage must also be able to be considered carefully, this is necessary so that traders can be better and can be more maximal in carrying out trading activities as expected while on a real Tickmill account.

We will have to understand and make use of the Lower Trading leverages.