⤴️-Paid Ad- TGF does not endorse any products advertised. 🔥 Advertise here.🔥

car issue -_-

Spyfall

You have 3 ways. Firstly, If you're buying from a dealer, they usually provide a report. Secondly, you can take the car to a mechanic for a pre-purchase inspection. Thirdly, you can pay 9$ and use vin check online VinInspect - I  did exactly. I didn't want to pay over 100$ mechanic. And dealers always tell lies ( that's their job)

Agree with you mister. Additionally the car must be checked for hidden faults, normally the best workshops are in NYC or L.A. The best way is to haul it there by car transport companies that you can learn about here https://getcarrier.com/blog/best-auto-transport-companies/ and don't risk. What if those vehicles have problems with steering wheel or brakes?

• 2 months later...

Hello! I suppose the best way is to call a mechanic but it will cost a lot. You can also look for some online consultation services, maybe you can use FaceTime or whatever while checking the car. Youtube will also help you! Btw, do not forget to change the locks after you buy it. I recommend this to everyone after my «new car» was stolen the next day after I bought it. You can visit the securelocks.net website, for me, they are the best service and I like their low prices and professional staff.

• 3 weeks later...

Hello! It depends on the company or the person you are going to buy it from. I mean, if it is a company that checks everything and gives you at least a year guarantee - you can be sure of that. If you buy somewhere on eBay or any other service, I would recommend you to call for an independent mechanic to inspect a car. By the way, if you are going to renovate your car - this article about topcoat f11 comparison could be useful for you.