What to do?

Rate this topic

Guest Xilme

Guest Xilme

I have no desire to do anything. I don't enjoy my life at all. I am not depressed, but I just don't want to do anything. What do I do to regain myself?

Do you have a girlfriend? I am sure you don't. It's time to change your life habits. For example, I know how amazing may be life if you are not alone. However, it's not that easy to find a girlfriend. Just read some hookup tips here, I wish you luck

• 1 month later...

If you do not know what it is that you have to do the you can do this. Do not do it for yourself but for your children. Have you thought about your future family and the kind of life that you want them to llive. Do not say that you do not plan on having a family because you will have a family. Work for them. Do something so that they can live a good life.

If you have got to a poin in your life when you do not know what to do the it means that you do ot knwo wjo you are. You need to think about it. Who are you and what do you want. Take away all the people in your life and find out what you are left with. Think about that and you will finally know what it is that you have to do.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 7/18/2020 at 6:24 PM, tatshark said:

Look around you! So many cute girls around

Good advice:) But not all people have time to search girls. But still you can try to do this via internet, there are special dating sites. I often spend time in Tinder , quite good way to relax for me;)

• 3 weeks later...

Actually, I also was depressed. Because of work, I’m not able to go to the nightclubs or normally communicate with women on work. I was living in loneliness for about several years and had no clue how to fix it.

Fortunately, once I have advised a website that contains an opportunity to find somebody without any difficulties. Just open the link, create your own profile and immediately begin to look for somebody. A person who you can fall in love with will definitely help you to become happier! Good luck!