Yadix - www.yadix.com

Rate this topic

Guest IVBrokers

lI36XR.jpg

THE WORLD'S 1ST BROKER FOR HIGH FREQUENCY TRADING
Yadix is the world's first DMA broker that is targeted for high frequency trading strategies and systems by using leading trading technology and top tier liquidity. Scalpers, News Traders, EAs and Auto-clickers can take advantage of our low spreads, high

pymP0R.jpg

puJxYv.jpg

Free VPS to Beat Latancy!

Accelerate your trading speed, benefit from lower latency and take advantage of more accurate order fills for your manual trading strategy or Expert Advisor with an average server ping time of 2ms from any location.

Your Free VPS is co-located in London to give you faster access to our Equinix LD4 trade servers and is optimised for faster trading. With outstanding uptime, the VPS gives your EA the stability and connectivity needed to never miss a trade

• 2 months later...

Hello, 

I want to start trading with Yadix broker and want to ask if it is a reliable and legit stp broker?

I have done me research as much as possible with reading, asking the support team (who are very knowledgeable and seem to understand HFT trading) and downloaded the plaftform to see and record their spreads. So far it seems like a legit broker and the conditions suggest that they are true STP/ECN with direct to market execution of forex trades, but you cannot know for sure unless you try.

I see that there are no minimum market distances on stop loss and take profit, their max lot size per trade is 1000 lots (which is big!) and no simultaneous open trade limits, when most retail brokers force your hand with limits, example hold trade open for three minutes or minimum 3 pip market movement, of course to punish scalpers, arb or hfts!

I am slightly worried as Yadix offers 1:500 leverage when most eu brokers are offering 1:30 now.

If any once can provide any details of trading with Yadix like execution speeds,  withdrawal speeds, withdrawal limitation or their Free VPS, I will be thankful.

• 4 weeks later...

You wrote everything correctly. You won’t know if it's worth trying or not until you try. However, I have a suspicion that you are not writing about your main motive. Why don't you say that you are looking for support from the outside, so that someone will push you further =) If trading doesn’t go, this will give you an excuse to blame not yourself, but someone else.

Guest EuphranorFX

I can say that Yadix is a legit STP broker where you can trade without worrying about any kind of manipulations that might happen on Dealing Desk brokers (retail brokers). Along with lack of slippage nor requites every single time a position opened or closed, even you can take advantage by doing scalping on their trading account.

I also started from 1:500 leverage as I only deposited $150 on Standard account. A minimum balance they even allow me to trade. What got me surprised about this broker is that they rarely putting any ads on many places, a low-key Forex broker with good trading terms compared to other competitors.

I also using a separate account for copy trade a successful strategy, so far making 209% profits with low drawdown 7%, it’s so simple and easy, just deposit and request to join, and all else is fully automatic including the trading and getting profits, I do not have to do anything.

• 4 weeks later...
On 8/11/2020 at 9:30 AM, Ggurah said:

Why look for ulterior motives when the main thing is not clear? I'm also interested in the execution delays on YADIX and how long it takes to withdraw funds from the deposit.

The delay in order execution depends on your provider. Roughly speaking, the more communication nodes between you and the broker, the longer the signal will take. The geographic location is not very important, because it does not reflect the real picture. The number of logical communication nodes is important. I have a real account on Yadix. Delays on a real account are 12-50 ms on average. This is small and does not affect the pen trade. For automated trading, VPS is better, there the delay is even less. I withdraw money once a month, receive it on the day of registration.

• 1 month later...

Oh, are you waiting for a screenshot? Here you are. As for the point of working with "unknown" brokers... All brokers regulated by Cysec and similar regulators have a significantly higher entry threshold and large commissions. This is their most serious drawback. At the same time, Yadix is extremely democratic. This is evidenced by the absence of minimum distances to SL and TP or pending orders. This greatly simplifies trading, as a result, making a profit.        yd1.jpg

• 1 month later...
On 11/4/2020 at 12:04 PM, Oho said:

I think these benefits you listed can be paid for by deposits of abandoned clients. I am not blaming anyone, just as a guess is that possible?

You can assume anything... Many people think that the earth is flat and expect others to prove the opposite. I don't want to prove to anyone, because to teach a fool, only to spoil, so this idea lives and the number of its supporters is growing ... Nobody needs to prove whether the broker is honest or not. But can you think yourself? Would it have lasted 10 years and kept a good name if it allowed itself all sorts of lewdness?

• 2 years later...