Freshforex Broker - Freshforex.com Bonuses, Promos, Reviews!

Rate this topic

Guest Natalya

FRESHFOREX GOT THE "DYNAMIC DEVELOPMENT" TITLE

9aebb720ed6ed7365c77f3a24c9c62e5.png

Dear traders,

We are glad to inform you that we have had one more award in our collection of prizes and awards. According to the the best brokers rating of the International IAFT Awards 2015, FreshForex company became the first one in the "Dynamic Development" nomination!

IAFT Awards is a unique awards ceremony, which determines the best brokerage companies by an independent voting of more than 150 000 traders from all over the world. The organizer of the Award is the International Association of Forex traders (IAFT).

Getting the IAFT Award is the high assessment based on the results of the company on the financial market, as well as recognition and respect on the part of traders.

We thank all of the voters and, especially, our clients. Only together with you and your support, we were able to achieve excellent results. We continue to improve our services and trading conditions for you.

Good luck in trading!
FreshForex - fresh view on money!

CANCEL OF COMMISSIONS: THE COME-BACK

1bca574336bd02c23b76dd238af56680.png

Dear traders,

We back your most favorite promo of the last year — "Cancel Of Commissions". Top up your account, and we will compensate you 100% of the commission! for your little whishes.

Thus, if you deposit your account with $1 000, we will give you $25.

All you need is to follow the special page of the promo and do not miss the days of cancel of the commissions for your favorite payment system.

What can you buy for $25? Good football, Swiss chocolate, two tickets to the theater ...

What are your ideas?

Good luck in trading!
FreshForex — fresh view on money!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
FIRST PARTICIPANTS FOR DRAWING BMW X6 M FROM FRESHFOREX

e76d15d04d57c5bed4e96e68f34ec5ab.png

Dear traders,

We are glad to announce the completion of the first stage of the exciting "Great Trading Contest".

Traders from all over the world, from Asia to Latin America, has participated in the battle for the BMW X6 M. The first five lucky winners, among which we will ruffle off the luxury car, are here! We give our clients not only a chance to become the owner of the premium car, but also to share the prize fund $3 000 for the ten winners in each stage of the contest.

Congratulations to the best FreshForex traders:

1. Optima — $1 000

2. David — $750

3. Mest — $500

4. World — $150

5. Unforgiven — $100

6. Sweet — $100

7. EXAMPLE. — $100

8. Maps — $100

9. Honey — $100

10. Hader — $100

Now it is your turn to become a draw participant to win BMW X6 M and share the prize fund $3 000. The second stage of the "Great Trading Contest" is waiting for its winners!

Join the contest now — it is still easy!

· open a contest account, choose a currency and create a Nickname;

· fund your account from $100.

We are waiting for you in the second best ten of FreshForex traders!

SECOND PLACE IN THE "GREAT TRADING CONTEST" ON A BET!

26def3da278e8cec7e5f5c61b41eec5b.png

Dear traders,

Have you ever been to the sunny Israel? You have a chance to travel for a couple of minutes to the four seas country and get acquainted with the third winner of the first stage of the international "Great Trading Contest".

Meet the trader Mest from Israel!

What do you do and how long do you trade on Forex?

I have my own small bio-store. And I recently started trading on the Forex to save for my own apartment.

Why did you decide to take part in the contest?

As soon as I saw the advertisement of the contest on one forum, I had a thought that I cannot miss the chance to win a car for what I do daily — trading. I will save for an apartment, win a car and life is good!

What was your trading strategy in the competition?

I have my own technique, which consists of the fundamental and technical analysis. Based on it, I choose a trading instrument and carefully follow the progress of the trade.

How do you use your winnings?

The third place has brought me $500, and I am very glad. I will put them in my savings box and go on to go for my dream.

Will you take part in the next stage of the contest?

The desire to win the car has become even stronger. I will try to win more and more times to increase my chances of winning the main prize.

Wish other participants of "Great Trading Contest" something

I wish all the participants to go for their dreams at whatever cost. Good luck to all of you and see you in other stages of the contest!

We thank the trader Mest for the answers. Congratulations on the victory!

Good luck in trading!

• 2 weeks later...
NO DEPOSIT BONUS AND THE UNIQUE ANALYTICS FROM FRESHFOREX!

27d8af0218647a0ac70a8ea53b52f873.jpg

Dear Traders,

Use the unique opportunity to earn without any investment and get knowledge of the market with the new promo "Listen Carefully".

From 5th to 8th of April 2016 find the code phrase of the day in the
and tell it to FreshForex client support.

Call in the first 30 clients and become the owner of the no deposit bonus $10 on your trading account.

Watch daily analytics and use the knowledge you got on the market with the bonus from FreshForex!

Please call us during the working hours of the company 6 am - 3 pm GMT.

• 2 weeks later...

FRESHFOREX CANCELS REQUOTES!

b23eed3a32733a099e430fcd08f7e84c.png

Dear traders,

From April 18, all FreshForex accounts are transefered to Market Execution mode. Now even clients who trade on the Classic account may forget what requotes are. Market execution will let our traders open and close orders in a matter of seconds without price changes and use all kinds of trading strategies! We left fixed spreads from the old Classic, so you can know in advance the price of opening trades.

Try the updated account and combine the best in your trading from Classic account and market execution!

Good luck in trading!