How Much Your First Invest In Forex?

Rate this topic

I think $100 is a minimal deposit like me in Armada Markets. this will be help us to get a profit shortly then under $100 deposit. we could use leverage 1:500 and this is very helpful

I think for beginners trading with $ 100 investment too risky. Especially if it does not have the experience. Forex is a high risk business. For beginners it is advisable to be able to trade using small capital. By doing so, the risk faced will also be small.

• 2 weeks later...

Forex is a very risky business. With a high risk then it is advisable for beginners trading using small capital. With a small lot as well. So the risk that happening are very small. even if the broker can provide free capital that can be utilized.

I do agree that it is highly advisable to start live forex trading on a small account.An amount you can afford to lose as the first stage of live trading is still a continuation of our learning process and we can't really expect as much to profit easily and right away..We must be patient as forex success don't come easily.

I do agree that it is highly advisable to start live forex trading on a small account.An amount you can afford to lose as the first stage of live trading is still a continuation of our learning process and we can't really expect as much to profit easily and right away..We must be patient as forex success don't come easily.

As a first step we could start a trade by utilizing the free capital of a broker. as you said earlier, that we are still in the learning phase. So it is advisable to trade using small capital or capital free.

• 6 years later...

If you want to invest in forex market you just need join a broker. You also need to be familiarize with software that shows current rates and analysis. You just need to make yourself used to it. Many brokers offer demo account in this matter. I am dealing with ForexChief. I think, this is the lowest spread broker in the market. The spread is what forex brokers use to make money on every forex trade placed through their network. For example, the forex broker may be paying a price of 1.3602 for buying or selling. The broker will then allow you to buy the currency for 1.3603 or sell it for 1.3600. so Its really important.