What is SEO and how it works?

Search engine optimization is the process of growing the quality and quantity of website traffic by increasing the visibility of a website or a web page to users of a web search engine. SEO refers to the improvement of unpaid results and excludes direct traffic and the purchase of paid placement.

SEO is an acronym that stands for search engine optimization, which is the process of optimizing your website to get organic, or un-paid, traffic from the search engine results page. ... Search engines want to provide the best service for their users. This means delivering results on the search engine pages that are not only high quality but also relevant to what the searcher is looking for.

Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) is a technical, analytical and creative process to improve the visibility of a website in search engines. The primary function of SEO is to drive more unpaid useful traffic to a site that converts into sales.

To index is when Google fetches a page, reads it, and adds it to the index: Google indexed several pages on my site today. Crawl - The process of looking for new or updated web pages. ... Googlebot crawls the web constantly. SEO - Search engine optimization: the process of making your site better for search engines.

• 2 weeks later...

SEO it's a multitude of strategies that can help you to spread awareness of your website and rank it higher on Google and this way you gather more visibility and more visitors. Every time is different and it's tailored to the requirements of your business. For my SEO campaigns, I worked with https://www.figmentagency.com/seo-surrey/ and they customized everything to my business needs and specifications. Nowadays SEO is the best thing you could do to your business and it's really efficient and productive.

SEO Definition: SEO is an acronym that stands for search engine optimization, which is the process of optimizing your website to get organic, or un-paid, traffic from the search engine results page. ... Search engines want to provide the best service for their users.

SEO is a search engine optimization,seo increase the quality and quantity of your web site/web pages...its long process as well as its provide long term results.if you work properli on onpage seo,offpage seo, and technical seo your sites definetly rank.