Fear in forex trading

Rate this topic

Fear is the natural reaction we show to threats that can harm us. Fear is normal. This feeling is considered essential to our survival. If you are not afraid, you will find yourself in danger, and it is difficult to escape from it. But in Forex trading, fear is harmful as it allows loss-bearing threats to cause us to make irrational and unhealthy decisions.

35 minutes ago, Brendan Hill said:

Fear is the natural reaction we show to threats that can harm us. Fear is normal. This feeling is considered essential to our survival. If you are not afraid, you will find yourself in danger, and it is difficult to escape from it. But in Forex trading, fear is harmful as it allows loss-bearing threats to cause us to make irrational and unhealthy decisions.

Yes that's why I trade using automated system with Hotforex so I don't face this risk.

• 2 weeks later...

Fear of loosing money is the most common fact of any trader in this market. Most of the trader don't want to invest more money because of fearing. But if you want to become profitable in this platform you need to take risks. You have to remove all kinds of fear from your mind. You need to be realistic.

I am also a trader. I always try to make profit from this market. I always try to keep my mind cool and always try to remove all kinds of fear from my mind. My broker Forex4you helps me a lot to keep clam and make the right decisions to make profit . 

• 3 weeks later...

While doing forex trading, people fear from losing excessive amounts of money which they invest in a commodity and expect its shares to rise. There is also the fear of whether it is legal in the country concerning the same.

Investors and traders fear of losing money which may impact their decisions and trading habits. Those who seek to open a forex trading account can overcome these easily.

Following are the qualities they must adopt:

• They must try to embrace their fears and focus on dealing with them
  • They must learn to identify and differentiate between reasonable fears and irrational fears
  • They can identify their source of fear and use it as a tool for improving their trading decisions
  • They must be mentally prepared to face losses that are normal for traders with a forex trading account.

In the event that you fear losing cash you can't trade well. Dread is one of the reason for trading decimations and in my sense a trader ought not be hesitant to hazard cash in trading. Trading comprises of hazard yet you have to comprehend it additionally comprises of colossal benefit. In the event that you trade with a decent broker who will guide and bolster your capital development you can earn substantial sums of money consistently. I am at present trading with Eurotrader broker who furnishes me with a wide range of trading facilities like 100% assets security, legitimate execution and most minimal spread. They furnish me with day by day analysis too.

Most of the traders can not make their career in the forex market because of fear. They can not make proper decisions because they always have fear of loosing their money. But if you want to be successful in this risky market you have to take risks. Without taking risks you can not make money from this market. I am also a trader. I always try to make money from this market. My broker Forex4you always helps me to make plans and make profit from this market . They help me to remove all my fear and give confidence to make the right decisions at the right time.

Whether you're a beginner or have some experience, our free Forex Trading Discord Group will teach you everything about online Forex trading. Join our free Forex Trading Discord Group today with a community of over 200+ members! Tap into 3 analysts specializing in Forex Trading and Binary Options to help you have success in the Forex market at 0 cost! JOIN OUR FREE FOREX TRADING GROUP FOR FREE ANALYSIS, SIGNALS AND EDUCATION - https://discord.gg/xVaJvv9

• 2 months later...

Fear is a big problem in trading. Never trade out of fear to maintain a positive mindset. If you want to create a positive mindset, you have to stay away from fear. I would face maximum time loss when I traded for fear of loss. As a trader, I always stay away from fear and greed. Trading Mindset Game If that mindset is not positive, it is not possible to get good rewards from trading.

Fear is a human nature. It is hard to avoid. Traders often suffer most due to fear of losing money. As a result, they make mistake in their decision making. Loss is unavoidable. However, trader should not use the money what they cannot afford to loss. Try small investment first. I also started with only $50 capital in Eurotrader. After making good profit for couple of months I invested big money.

When the market is highly volatile, traders should understand their risk level. Volatility presents huge profit opportunities, but it can also drain an account. Therefore, it is important to identify the level of risk trader can bear. For inexperienced and experienced people who want to avoid the risk, they can reduce the risk by having a small position and using little leverage. Like TP Global FX, most of the broker provide flexible range of leverage.

• 2 years later...
7 hours ago, pradegxs said:

If you want to avoid fear you have to know what you can lose in advance and either accept or reject the perspective of the loss. Trading plan helps greatly to achieve that. 

We must need to use such type of a Trading Plan that is easy to use. and also profitable.