⤴️-Paid Ad- TGF does not endorse any products advertised. 🔥 Advertise here.🔥

covid-19

WHO announced that the hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) arm of the Solidarity Trial to find an effective COVID-19 treatment was being stopped. 

The trial's Executive Group and principal investigators made the decision based on evidence from the Solidarity trial, UK's Recovery trial and a Cochrane review of other evidence on hydroxychloroquine. 

• 1 year later...

Billy boy, the tools, the administration, the media, the lie, the corporate, the hidden society, universal banking system, foundation, the club of Rome, Israel and bone society, the pyre hotel, Wuhan city, Donald, Feku chacha, public health foundation of our motherland, Elluminate are the super spreader factors in the transmission of COVID-19.

No air, no water, no human has never transmitted because the sun rays block the flow of any virus at above 27 degrees of Celsius.
I believe you can avoid this by getting vaccinated. I did it myself with the help of
 https://help-center.pissedconsumer.com/hipaa-and-covid-19-vaccine-what-are-your-health-rights/ who helped me with this. I recommend everyone and the services

• 3 months later...