Do not depend on luck

Rate this topic

As you know that you can never succeed by trading on luck ,therefore to get success in forex you should avoid luck trading and trading with full knowledge. Do that you can earn good profit by become a successful traders and fulfill your need luck trading is very dangerous. In forex trading hard working is very important. Because forex trading is very good an online business. So you can never succeed by trading on luck. Because luck trading is very dangerous.

Luck is needed for any trader to become successful in this market. But completely depending on your luck will not be good for you as a trader . Besides your luck you need to be very practical. You need to make a suitable plan. Without planning you can not survive in the market.

I am always trading with my knowledge and experience and always depend on my broker Forex4you. I also depend on my luck but more than depending on my luck i depend on my strategy and experience most.

• 3 years later...

It’s true unless your luck favors you, you can’t gain from Forex market but first you have to learn trading. FXOpulence is a secure broker and it’s an FSA-regulated broker allowing traders with fiats and seamless crypto trading facilities. I am really satisfied with their security system and quick withdrawal. They offer 1:500 leverage and narrow trading spread to traders.

Forex trading is a highly profitable endeavor when thoroughly understood and mastered. Therefore, traders must engage in extensive learning and practice to ensure a proper understanding and mastery of all aspects, in collaboration with the Tickmill broker.