Where to scalp the market

Rate this topic

Scalping is not for everybody. You have to have the temperament for this risky process. Scalpers need to love sitting in front of their computers for the entire session, and they need to enjoy the intense concentration that it takes. You cannot take your eye off the ball when you are trying to scalp a small move, such as five pips at a time.

Not all brokers allow scalping, especially the 60 minute type. But some do with eyes fixed on your trades. The only broker that I've seen to allow scalping and is happy to see you make profit is Forexchief broker. I am writing from experience. You won't have any problem. With lower spreads, fast execution and a slippage free execution, Forexchief is the best option right now.

Always ask questions to the broker's representative and make sure you hold onto the agreement documents. Read the small print.

The forex market is that online place where traders can buy, sell, exchange, and speculate on currencies. This market is made up of banks, commercial companies, central banks, investment management firms, hedge funds, and forex brokers and investors. I am also a trader of this market. I always trade with TP Global FX,one of the most trustable retail brokers in the market. In forex market brokers are the shadow of the trader. I think this broker helps me in making position in forex market like a shadow of mine.

Forex is a risky market. So if any trader want to make profit without taking risk, it will not happen. Because risk is the mandatory thing in forex trading. As a trader you can not avoid risk. You have to take risk if you want to make profit. The more you take risk in this market, the more you can earn profit Bit there is some condition to make profit by taking risk. You have to get knowledge about forex before trading and taking risk. I am also a trader. I depend on my broker Forex4you while I take important decision to trade. I also take risk but with the help of my broker i can minimize the risk and ensure the profit.

Scalper is a type of trader, he like to open and close his position for a several times with quick period. Many brokerage don't like scalper because their chance to get profit is high. So brokerage have terms to hold a position up to 10 minutes or your profit will be canceled. But now I am trading with FreshForex and I am satisfied, FreshForex allow me to doing scalping without limit and without minimum time, it is totally allowed (no hidden terms) So if you are a scalper, just join FreshForex and start trading. 

• 3 years later...

Scalping is such a form of trading that helps traders enter a trader for only some pips. The way it is helpful for gaining quick return, it can be risky too unless stop loss is properly used. I am enjoying scalping with FXOpulence broker because they allow traders with a reliable mt5 platform and smart technology.

Scalping is a short-term trading style, and personally, I am not fond of it. Up until now, I find comfort in long-term trading. Through this approach, I can experience a sense of comfort and security in conducting my trades with the Tickmill broker.