Hello Forex Dudes! Meet The Reinforcement!

Hi there.

I really fell in love with forex when I made my first $1000 one year ago. Guess it was a haphazard but it encouraged me to hit the forex books and consider trading as serious line. Rolled up substansial forex knowledge and skills I am ready to share it there and make friends with other member. Just Pm me if you have any forex questions.

• 2 weeks later...

Happy to hear that from you i am interested on wideing y knowledge on forex and i am open to anything that you might want to share about it.Any tips,ideas,experienced,explanation about technical/fundamental analysis on forex everything about forex.I will be very grateful.

• 8 months later...

Happy to hear that from you i am interested on wideing y knowledge on forex and i am open to anything that you might want to share about it.Any tips,ideas,experienced,explanation about technical/fundamental analysis on forex everything about forex.I will be very grateful.

So what type of trading you go with? I am mostly technician but sometimes watching twitter news and Hotforex economic calendar to predict market from the standpoint of fundamentals. What is your approach actually?

• 10 months later...

No problems, feel free to ask questions about trading and market theory. I would recommend to open Hotforex demo account to test your strategies and make market analysis.

Archived